3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya HIRURG 04.05.22 11:08 pm

cut lvl (Grand Theft Auto 5)

for a couple of months I didn’t enter the game, then I came in and I got a message that the rockstar company changed your RP, it was 255 ur made 50. who faced this? I'm afraid to write in support. I used pumping when I bought it, otherwise they will generally be banned.
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 04.05.22

Kostya HIRURG
will not contact support, endure account changes, I personally know that you have access to your account, cheaters could well cut your level, Rockstar does not do this!
I advise you to contact Rockstar!

A
Alexandr_Nem 04.05.22

Kostya HIRURG
I raced skilltests, I got caught in a race and gave +1k lvl and threw me into sessions for players with a bad rating for a month (all the players had a cap on their heads there) and I couldn’t do anything about it...

R
RPOCLABB 04.05.22

Kostya HIRURG
Haven't played for a long time, now I logged in and immediately got a notice of changes? [Roughly speaking, I loaded into the session, but before getting the opportunity to control the character I received such a notification]

I would suggest that you contact support for clarification, but taking into account the fact that you yourself you write that you took a boost to do this, I don’t recommend it, you can catch a ban with a complete reset.

In fact, if only the level was taken from you, but everything else is in place, then forget it, consider there were no losses.

K
Kostya HIRURG 04.05.22

Lelik_mc_kawai
RPOCLABB
like this inscription was but 59k RP, took a chance wrote in support the next day answer "We understand that you have invested your time and effort in the game, and we are pleased to inform you that the rank in your account has been changed to 260. You can see the changes the next time you log into the game."

Spoiler