3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oli104 04.05.22 11:08 pm

Easy Anti-cheat won't let me launch the game (Elden Ring)

Hello everyone, 2 errors fly out. After deleting the certificates folder in anti-cheat, it was possible to launch it, but it immediately writes "inappropriate behavior detected" and throws it offline. Before that, the game worked, although it occasionally crashed.

5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Exeline 04.05.22

Oli104
Download separately Easy Anti-cheat, select Elden Ring in it, press restore. Must let go.
No, I'm lying, they don't release it separately, look for the "EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe" exe in the game files.

O
Oli104 04.05.22

Exeline
This executable does not start, I reinstalled the whole game, it was also reinstalled, it did not help

E
Exeline 04.05.22

Oli104
Then dig through the folders C / Users / your profile / AppData, delete all traces of anti-cheat in the folders,
Then in C / Program Files OR C / Program Files (x86), depending on where the cheat files are, delete them too.
Try running the executable again.
I can't help anymore.

O
Oli104 04.05.22

A very strange solution was found, if anyone needs it. You need to start the game through the anti-cheat shortcut in the main directory of the game, it is called "start protected games". Ran it as admin and it worked.

C
Club. 04.05.22

Oli104
I wanted to do as you did, i.e. run anti-cheat. Suddenly the game starts, otherwise it crashes after creating the Persian. No, it didn’t work. After starting "start protected games" it says that the Easy anticheat service is not installed and exit! ..