3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pessimist_43 04.05.22 11:39 pm

Private server (unofficial server) (Dark Souls 3)

Good day everyone.

While May and warm weather are in the yard, the official servers of Dark Souls 3 (and DS1 / R and DS2) have not yet been launched, which is not at all nice from Fromsoftware.

So after enlisting Dark Souls III - Open Server (Nexus link https://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls3/mods/1323) I decided to run my own private server.

Server name: DS3_Unoffical

At the moment, the server works in a 24/7 format with all the characteristics, like the official Fromov servers, with one difference - the mode of linking a location to an invasion is disabled (i.e. you can invade other players from any location, regardless of where the host is located. Made in order to be able to actively play both in pvp and in pve with a small number of players on the server).
All messages left by players are working, anti-cheat is running, blood stains, ghosts of players, co-op, pvp are working. I'm waiting for everyone who misses PVE / PVP walkthrough. The server is running on a powerful 8-core i7 with a stable internet connection of 800mb/s, so no performance issues are expected.

You can connect to the server by downloading the "DSIII-Open Server" program from the Nexus website or from the github, after unpacking it to a convenient place and launching it - select the "DS3_SPB_LEX" server from the list in the Dark Souls III - Open Server - Loader application, then Launch Game (launches game).
Restrictions or a ban from Fromsoftware themselves are not expected, and in general it is impossible, because. fixing that you are connected to a private server and not official servers - no. However, any cheats and cheating variations are banned. Praise the sun and all the fun games!

I discuss support and answers to questions about the server here: https://discord.gg/EQhCUjhD

PS I hope we can gain a critical mass of at least 30 people so that the server can live an independent life =)
0 Comments
Sort by: