3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HTUTU3ee0 04.05.22 11:39 pm

Bug in Test of Faith (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello everyone, there is such crap.
Everyone knows about the Test of Faith, this is a side branch of missions where you need to find dinosaur bones 30 pieces
So I read a lot of tips, etc. in general, I want to get a knife from a dinosaur bone
Passed, found all the bones sent them to Deborah (paleontologist) McGuinness, after the quartz stone received the award as expected and then the figurine after 15 bones, when I sent all 30
, a letter from Deborah should have come with an invitation to myself, but it never came, I went there without an invitation and nothing happens, the mail does not come, again I can’t send it, that is, the final test is not activated, I really want a knife
How to solve this problem?
1 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr_Nem 04.05.22

HTUTU3ee0
"You need to go northwest of Strawberry in the Big Valley. The target area is a large mine that is not in operation today. To get items, you need to go to the end of the tunnel. There should be a demolition mechanism that allows you to break a hole in the wall. Behind the partition is the same bone knife with a miner's helmet." If Arthur comes there, then this girl will make herself felt, the quest is completed by John, and no letters should come, as I remember. I won’t give a screenshot, the game is not installed, but I found the most accurate description about which I know and how I went through