3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaderGTX 04.05.22 11:39 pm

Horizon tour in an S2 class car (Forza Horizon 5)

I do not understand How to complete the assignment in the recognition of the Tour Horizon class S2? Is this even possible in the game? What needs to be done for this?
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 04.05.22

As in other online activities in the game, the class of cars for participation changes randomly every N minutes, seize the moment.

S
ShaderGTX 04.05.22

Tdante
I've been playing this game since early access. And for all the time I played, I never saw races in the S2 class tour. I waited for 2 hours and more randomly changing races, but I never saw the S2 class.

K
KeDweller 04.05.22

Firstly, the game did not have early access - there was only an early start for a couple of days for the owners of the premium edition. Secondly, it is unlikely that S2 would be a popular mode. People in both S1 and A classes ride along the walls. I can't even imagine what would have happened in S2.

M
Mark500 04.05.22

I also like to ride in the Tour, now they finally added new races. But I didn’t see S2 either, apparently I’ll have to wait for the patch again. This is a gesture - six months after the release, they still haven’t fixed it, I have the last unfulfilled achievement in the section hanging ...

S
ShaderGTX 30.06.22

Mark500
Added S2, got this last achievement yesterday. Finally after 7 months.