3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rodion1212 04.05.22 11:39 pm

Delema( (Forza Horizon 5)

downloaded, launched and all 2 days I'm tormented, I can't understand what's wrong. what to download. At the same time, nothing is pumping. I've reinstalled the game but the problem persists. Help
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rodion1212 04.05.22

K
Kartonkratos 04.05.22

Rodion1212
License or Pirate? update windows to the latest version!

R
Rodion1212 04.05.22

Kartonkratos
license, game pass subscription, Windows updated too

S
Salyarych 04.05.22

Rodion1212
VPN costs? Or what country are you from?
There may also be a problem with the Microsoft store. You can reinstall the store itself. He had similar glitches before, and now, when T-shirts have abandoned the market in the Russian Federation, it’s complete chaos.
If anything, I have a purchased version of Forza 5 - it works like a watch, but 4 has problems (festivals and network mode are blocked). Although everything works on the console. In general, some kind of nonsense is going on with the MS store ...

R
Rodion1212 04.05.22

Salyarych
I tried it through vpn, not a damn thing. Other regions set so the game does not give out this splash screen, and then they write an error after some time.

R
Rodion1212 04.05.22

Salyarych
Rashka

S
Spiny 04.05.22

Rodion1212
As I understand it, you have a game through Microsoft. Go not to the Microsoft Store, but to the xbox app. There is "My Library" and look what's there.

R
Rodion1212 04.05.22

Spiny is exactly where I have games, I tried the same thing
in Microsoft and xbox

R
Rodion1212 04.05.22

What the hell did I do now, but it got fixed

S
Spiny 04.05.22

Rodion1212 It's
just that I also have Forza 4-5 and SoT, but these games are also bought in Steam. I use the Steam version of these games, but now I went to the xbox and went to the library there. I can download any of these games (the games are not installed). And why do not you see the update, I'm exactly xs.

R
Rodion1212 04.05.22

xs what's wrong, not one thing is another

S
Spiny 04.05.22

Rodion1212
Well, as I understand it, there is a synchronization of data, saves. I can't say more now. Unless you just had saves. It's just... when I bought Forza 4 in MS, because there were no games from Mikes in Steam then. I bought forza there first, and when they released their games in steam, I bought another forza in steam. However, the joke was that the saves from the MS version did not fit the Steam version. But I don't remember exactly how it all happened. I don’t even remember such a similar window with synchronization. And in the Steam version of Forza 4, I then had to start over again.

R
Rodion1212 04.05.22

Spiny
seems to be going well, but it’s also not clear why it takes so long, the Internet is good, and so is the PC

M
Mark500 04.05.22

Rodion1212
Yes, data synchronization is always going on for a very long time and 0% will hang for a long time. I have a problem - periodically the game breaks down and I have to reset all the game data in my system, and then wait another hour for synchronization. They've done it all wrong...