3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Treshchetkin 04.05.22 11:58 pm

Please help me find the game by the description of two missions

I can only describe the first 2 missions. The gameplay is similar to the game 15 days. Point to a spot on the screen and the character goes there. In the first task, the GG is located on the street near a multi-storey building. The task is to eavesdrop on the conversation of people from the second floor by substituting the stairs. In the second mission, you need to sneak into some kind of administrative building at night. The game starts at the corner of the fence. There is a sentry at the entrance. You need to break the lantern a little further from him so that he would be distracted. Then enter the yard. From the yard, in order to get into the building, you need to crush some kind of object (in my opinion, graphite from a pencil) and lubricate the door hinges so that they do not hold together. Once inside the building, the player sees a sleeping guard. You need to pass him quietly without waking him up in some office and crack the safe there. Alas, I don’t remember the game further, since I only went through this moment and, due to my age, I couldn’t go through these puzzles. I want to play now but forgot the name of the game
0 Comments
Sort by: