3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaprizmup 05.05.22 12:26 am

2k Launcher won't open (XCOM 2)

Hello everyone, I have a problem.
The launcher does not start, which I just did not try as an administrator, and re-download, nothing helped, maybe they will help here.
License, Epic games.

6 Comments
Sort by:
R
RinCrys 05.05.22

I will look for the same problem
how to run it, if I find it I will write how

K
Kaprizmup 05.05.22

RinCrys
And so the main thing is just to play, it starts separately, but when you click on the games, it doesn't matter which ones it writes soon. And if with games, through files, then it loads and it just hangs in the background, and writes "does not respond."

K
Kaprizmup 05.05.22

RinCrys
If anyone is still having issues, the following worked for me;

Open explorer and select drive C: (or whatever drive you installed your game on, could be D:E:F:etc)

Select Users, then your PC name, then AppData folder (you may need to change your browsing options to show hidden folders)

Select Local, then the T2GP folder

Delete the contents of the T2GP folder

A
Astaroth13 30.05.22

Kaprizmup
Hello buddy! I also had a problem, the launcher that should run mods does not start, writes this. Maybe you know what's what?

V
Vzheeck 20.01.23

I found this solution to the problem.

Go to steam, right click on hcom ---> properties ---> local files ---> browse ---> go to the Binaries folder ---> Win64 ---> to the Launcher folder ---> create a shortcut from the ModLauncherWPF file ---> right-click on the shortcut and go to properties ---> in the "object" field at the end of the line after the quotes, put a space and write -noRedScreens -review
This does not fix the launcher error, but allows you to start the game from selected mods, which suited me perfectly.
PS All of the above is shown in the video.

t
toad 26.01.23

the red screen is still, because of this it is not saved