3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
This Linked 05.05.22 12:26 am

Infinite DDoS Check by Cloudflare

Has anyone found a solution to this crap? The fact that he checks you - without B. But this shit does not let you through the page - he will check endlessly. Although he writes that he will throw it in 5 seconds. – it reloads the page and checks again.
An interesting test showed that within 1 hour he did not redirect and then checks the dick knows what.
Spoiler

PS I'm on 1.1.1.1. On 1.1.1.2 the same frills.

UPD:
I tried disabling Adguard - it's useless.
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil in the flash 05.05.22

I have no problem opening in 5 seconds. And what's the problem with downloading a program from another site?

T
This Linked 05.05.22

Evil in the flash
What other prog? I'm trying to get to the site.

S
Salyarych 05.05.22

ThIsLinked
Use the TOR browser. If you can't find a normal vpn...

T
This Linked 11.05.22

Salyarych
What other VPN? Do you even delve into the essence of this Cloudflare, what is it all about?

K
Kartonkratos 11.05.22

ThIsLinked
He correctly writes you need a VPN! especially since you are from Ukraine, and the site, as I understand it, is Russian.

T
This Linked 25.05.22

Kartonkratos
For your clever information, VPNs have similar crap. For a note.

T
This Linked 25.05.22

For background and sneezing: I first drove on DNS - they say, this check appears on Cloudlfare DNS. It turns out not, without Cloudflare it is less common, excl. only on sites that use this DDoS protection.

I thought, maybe somehow on the consumer side you can fix it. VPN, as I said, does not help, sometimes it even speeds up due to the transfer.
*Cloudflare has such a crap that it first checks the ping from the client to the destination server via its VPN and compares it according to statistics already from yours. If the package behaves strangely, it starts to stop for additional. checks without letting them into the site, thereby protecting it from DDoS and other nonsense. But my problem is that it checks for eternity. Then it helps to wait outside the check after a few seconds, if you're lucky, it will be normal. And if not - dick you'll get there. And yes - everything is fine with my bags, I already checked that.

Campaign this crap is bugged somewhere, I have no other assumptions. Although at the time of this comment I stopped seeing this game, the check takes up to two seconds.