3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SaylerX 19.11.19 03:41 pm

The second version of memories - have I missed something? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

In an Internet it is written that the location opens when passing the 3rd ending for receipt of Venezuela, but I want to make a 4th ending and collecting the icy tears.In the same Internet says that Technosvet not needed for the 4th ending - does this mean that passing on 4th ending I propustio a second version of memoirs (loot and bosses) and will go directly into the Palace the original? Or in a second version of memories can go, regardless of the ending and just polotti loot and bosses and then go to the Palace?
2 Comments
Sort by:
D
DocB1995 19.11.19

SaylerX
Personally, I don't know what it's for second, third, fourth endings, because they all have names, and numbered them as someone without a clue at all. Three endings you can get in a single playthrough (but still have only one). About the ending of the Surah is clear: to side with the Owl. The standard ending is also clear: do nothing extraordinary to do. For the ending Cleansing you need to visit the second version of the memoirs, and for the true endings to go through the quest line with the Divine Child. If you fulfill all conditions for the three endings, the end will be a choice of three paragraphs that give the KURO. And accordingly choosing the right ending.

A
Audioshaman 19.11.19

1. All bad. To take the side of the Owl. 25% of the game pass you by.
2. All the mid. Required Crocodile tears. GG alive. Boy saved from divine torment by killing.
3. All medium, but a samurai. Required Technosvet. The boy is alive and saved from divine torment. You like a real samurai and last Dunkin Macleod carry myself in the head. Harshly and honestly.
4. All well and good, but vague. But there is a hint of the continuation of the story of Sekira. Necessary ice Crocodile tears. Drag the boy to divine the girl and she absorbs his power. All alive and happy. You and the girl go on a journey in order to return to the Great Crocodile in place. Because he's in Japan on his way from England.
PS. Good 4th ending can be obtained with a first pass of the game. Unless of course you read the guides and not proshlyapil certain locations, quests, items, and actions.