3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olegamope 05.05.22 12:26 am

Changing your custom number on next generation consoles (Grand Theft Auto 5)

There is such an ifruit application that you can find in the play store. It allows you to change the custom number on PC and outdated consoles (xbox one, ps4) The old version on my body does not update itself, and I can’t find the new one in the market (at the request of ifruit, a lot of spam and shit). In the old version, there is still no choice of an account for the Siries box and curling irons 5. What do you have any ideas?
4 Comments
Sort by:
t
t830x 05.05.22

Olegamop
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockstargames.ifruit&hl=en&gl=US

R
RPOCLABB 05.05.22

Olegamop
Well, they gave you a link down below to the application, either install it from the PC or type in the name in the phone, if it doesn’t find it, then the phone model is outdated and you can’t officially install it, but you can try to download and install APK on third-party sites, sometimes it helps.

PS: But I wouldn't have high hopes if I were you, read the reviews.

t
t830x 05.05.22

RPOCLABB
In the year 15 or 16 I put iFruit on the Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7390, officially, of course, it was impossible to spit in the market, but after downloading the apk and installing it, it started up. I was able to make a custom number.

O
Olegamope 05.05.22

t830x Thanks for the link.
Reinstalled ifruit.
The result is the same, there are still no new consoles in the list of platforms in the settings menu. So the only way to get a custom number is to transfer the entire account from the old console. What a sadness.