3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Safisha Claes 05.05.22 12:26 am

Screen expansion issues in Anniversary Edition (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

When you open the game, it opens to half the screen in my resolution settings, there is no old monitor with a resolution of 1280x1024. Changes to the game file "SkyrimPrefs" didn't help in any way no changes at all, tried every variation of settings and nothing... He didn't care if I interfered with his work. Reinstallation also didn’t help in any way, I don’t know what to do with it, please tell me ...
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_zero- 05.05.22

Set "SkyrimPrefs" to read-only mode, it might help)

S
Safisha Claes 05.05.22

Alex_zero-
costs and does not help

Y
Youxyxol 05.05.22

Safisha Claes wrote:
I don't know what to do with it, please tell me...
Do nothing, even in 2011 the 4:3 format was already obsolete, as a result of which the game does not support it, and no change in the configs will help here, because the interface is sharpened under 16:9 (themselves swf).
1) Either go to the Fallout 4 topic and look for ways to solve it, or work around a similar problem, which is still unknown whether it will work. And even if they work, the game interface will be compressed and there will be an eyeache for the player.
2) Buy the simplest 16:9 monitor. Alas, this is the only way to guarantee a 100% solution to the problem, because time does not stand still.