3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Folko-ven 19.11.19 03:42 pm

If the game is playable at this stage? December 2018 (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Hello,tell me how the game is now in terms of optimization and bugs?
It is already possible to go,without fear of being run into impassable quest?
Was it better optimized than at the start?
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mickeyerotica 19.11.19

Join the question, now sitting on version approximately 1.6.2 - left impassable quests in the current version?

M
Mr_POMAH 19.11.19

Folko-ven
Mickeyerotica
Who wanted has already come and gone and hammered on it

A
Ababkov Denis 19.11.19

Recently played in terms of optimization as was and remained, about the bugs I will not say, well, I think much better than the original

z
zudmitt 19.11.19

Took place after the patch that added heavy duty mode, all the rules, bugs in the quests did not notice. Optimization of the same.

A
ArmandoX 19.11.19

They say there's a critical bug with crashes and loss of save after about 30 in-game days. They say it has something to do with the tournament. They say that the developers know and promise to fix in the next patch.
But I just personally have not seen, so what could be wrong.

D
Devil of PC game 19.11.19

Here I am on a horse stuck in the bushes (

A
Alex Kayfoviy 19.11.19

I now climbed the tree afraid to get down, so I think it is too early to play, when developed under that tree straw would slip, and then we can play.

S
Stroitel Administracii 19.11.19

You can play. Sometimes the horse gets stuck in the bushes - I did the mod make bushes passable. Quest bugs not noticed, passed the 62 day's play. Optimusone and there is no full, different kind of advice is not much help, had to file to comfort through the settings in the user.cfg
Of RAM need more than 8, many problems go away

K
Krrrva 19.11.19

Enough 90ч, now I'll pass the last story mission. Not a single critical bug is not met, only a few minor. Optimize has not changed. On high settings (not high and not ultra) need a map of the level gtx 970-980 that would be a big part of the game to get stable 60 fps in full hd. Percent at least i5 and not too old

A
Ababkov Denis 19.11.19

Crra
What I have a 970 and it's a miracle it works at medium and below

K
Krrrva 19.11.19

Ababkov Denis
My card is sensitive to acceleration that gives + 5 frames, same shaders, lighting and shadows are on medium. But this is what would in the premises of the fps was not prosaically and in the open map most of the time loaded percent 85-90. There is a small drawdowns only when there is rain. Don't know if you have performance in percents rests

A
Ababkov Denis 19.11.19

Crra
XS well, percents i7 3770

A
Andrei YP 19.11.19

Yes, everything is normal, you can play quietly. Critical bugs never seen that insignificant little things can have. But the demands of course the game is high. Although my AMD FX-4130 with 8 GB of operatives and video Radeon R9 270 2GB on medium settings without problems pulls.

i
ixden88 19.11.19

I looked at 1060-6 seems to be the game generally unplayable? (40 fps on ultra without Sparky)?

v
vstorspb 19.11.19

I after two months I waited, then came out a number of patches, I played normally, without critical bugs, such that the game is not continue/didn't finish - it was not. Now I think even more so you can play. Minor bugs and made strange quests, which you can consult here or on YouTube, for sure will be present, but that's another conversation.

K
Kavaynik 19.11.19

ArmandoX
It's all fixed in 1.7.2, problems in this version now, no, not yet, but DLC can add, although it seems like they thought better of it and postponed the DLC for a while, to give yourself more time.

And at the expense of optimization, the download when the dialogue is long gone, the progruzki textures optimized in a patch a long time ago, since then I personally with the optimization problems encountered, sometimes in sázava and Rataj several NPC can soap be a couple of seconds after entering, but it is not always critical.

S

ixden88
to work with this card is played, still the lag is there, but in the laptop percents i5 with a frequency of 3 and the RAM 8, no stable 60

S

Kavinik
the dialogues are very, very slow by the way, if to wear armor one, forgot the name, like this blue-white diamond. He has a very high specification and features))

C
Cheburashka 19.11.19

People are foolish to expect good optimization it will not be until we buy a good iron. For the full comfort need 1080 ti - RTX 2080 ti )))

F
Frayherr 19.11.19

Cheburashka wrote:
People are foolish to expect good optimization it will not be until we buy a good iron. For the full comfort need 1080 ti - RTX 2080 ti )))
for comfort should still be able to slightly tweak the settings, then the above is not required