3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igravan65 05.05.22 01:03 am

Restart on startup (Forza Horizon 5)

The problem is this, when I start Forza, I get a blue screen of death with a further reboot of the PC
. Here is my hardware: gtx 1650ti, ryzen 5 2400.16 GB of RAM, 550 watt power supply (I don’t remember the company). What should I do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 05.05.22

Igravan65
Only Forza?

I
Igravan65 05.05.22

VETER15
Yes, with different error codes

T
Tdante 05.05.22

Turn on the swap file for 16 gigs .... Otherwise, the problem can be both in software and in hardware. Everything he knew said everything /-)

I
Igravan65 05.05.22

Tdante
Thank you but no longer needed, the problem was with the game files

M
Manson_Fan 31.05.22

With the new season, my game started randomly hanging. (Before him, everything flew at maximum speed) Sometimes it crashes directly from the menu, sometimes during the game it hangs tightly and the computer immediately reboots. Reset all overclocking - did not help, deleted the game shader cache, reinstalled the drivers, checked the integrity of the files in Steam, changed the settings in the game, disabled all background programs - did not help, who knows what could be the problem?

P
Podvipodvertov 31.05.22

Oh, these PCs, everything hangs, does not start, is buggy ..... As I bought the Xbox Series X at the start, I forgot what technical problems with games are - I bought the game, launched it and played, that's it. I don’t even think about returning back to the PC, well, in FIG.
I play Forza Horizon 5 on a 60-inch 4K TV, flopped into bed, poked one button on the pad, and went to play, I forgot that someone else could have it differently, well, there are errors, crashes. No offense said people, just stating a fact.