3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HenryMor 05.05.22 01:03 am

The game does not start, throws back into the lobby (World War Z: Aftermath)

I start the defense (or campaign, it doesn't matter) and in most cases after I find teammates and I click ready to connect to the game, I connect to the server (longer than usual) and returns to the lobby to teammates and the choice of character / class. As I understand it, it’s because I’m being thrown to Russian servers (and I’m from Ukraine and they are blocked for me) and I just can’t connect to them, because. everything worked with vpn'on, but there is no free vpn with normal speed and unlimited, so maybe someone knows if it's possible to somehow configure so that I would connect only to European servers?
3 Comments
Sort by:
i
ivan bihaiev 05.05.22

the same!!! works only through vpn

G
GADZILLAGold 17.11.22

ivan biehaiev
and which vpn and which country did you choose tell me pliiiiiiiz very necessary

s
slipnot6 17.11.22

HenryMor It's
not a fact that this is connected with the servers, my friend and I had such garbage for a couple of months, then it disappeared - everything is connected normally. Most likely, the provider has some problems with the protocols or xs. There is no way to cure this garbage yourself, it remains either vpn, or wait, alas.