3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
niss87 05.05.22 01:03 am

Best Free VPN

Actually, what would you advise? To be unlimited and not stupid?
38 Comments
Sort by:
n
niss87 10.05.22

but for me it is for the game sirius x5

M
Marsj 10.05.22

Try Windscribe, you will also find a promo code to increase traffic / month.

B
BDmitriy 10.05.22

niss87 I
wrote above. I tried it in a cartoon, it's ok

n
niss87 10.05.22

BDmitriy
what kind of cartoon?

E
Egorius 10.05.22

niss87, multiplayer.

n
niss87 10.05.22

I did not find a good program

n
niss87 10.05.22

advise more

V
Vaipen 10.05.22

Well, yes, use VPNs, then don’t be surprised if someone, according to your data, gets credits or hacks some kind of account. You go to Yandex, score the top Russian mmoshes and there a whole pack will come out, I don’t want to gamai without any VPNs.

n
niss87 14.05.22

recommend another good vpn

P
Pavel Rally 14.05.22

niss87
I wonder why ask on a forum when you can just search for the best free VPNs for gaming.

A
Anatolii224 03.09.22

I used several - The Pro VPN, Dot VPN Pro, Augustro VPN and others, but most of all I came across - Hide Expert VPN

D
Dakini 03.09.22

Try aman vpn, I played with him in diablo immortal on PC. And so there are extensions in the browser, I don’t remember the name. On the phone, I am completely satisfied with the phipson pro.

U
UtaliK140 03.09.22

Lantern is best, the most adequate. if you want to pay, if you don't want to pay, the data is not leaked

K
Kokoprime1991 03.09.22

UtaliK140
Don't make me laugh my slippers... you worked right there, I'm so sure... that not a single FREE vpnshchik DOES leak data ^_^ yes, yes .... but from where in fact a large leak of the same accounts is caused (let's say Steam?) How is it because of the dundians who are sitting on Frei Weepne and think that nothing merges ... coolesuen ... you are with a fairy tale of the country, you can believe in what you say ^_ ^

A
Alexxx_evp 03.09.22

Avira Phantom VPN from torrent, and Adguard VPN (you have to register, and the limit is 3 GB per month)

g
getjet 03.09.22

Outline, IMHO, is the best free option. There are no ads, there are no restrictions on gigabytes, there are many countries.
Only the keys to the servers need to be changed periodically (once a week) on the official website, but this is not stressful at all.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 03.09.22

Kokoprime1991 Turn off the
VPN and no data will leak.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 03.09.22

Dakini
Browser Extension will not allow you to play a game that is not in the browser.