3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VETER15 05.05.22 01:24 am

I can't do anything in the game, everything is closed! (Sea Dogs: To Each His Own)

It means that he sailed into the city, nothing foreshadowed trouble.
With a quick transition, it was thrown out into the street with the message "someone wants to contact you", or something like that.
Okay, I'm waiting ... A dedicated NPS runs up, but there is no dialogue and there is no way to go out through any doors.
Who had it?
1.7.0 - version

open in new tab
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 05.05.22

This is repeated constantly, with this character. What task can he carry?
There is also no access to the sea and the jungle ...

V
VETER15 05.05.22

On the island: Martinique
Character: Damien Dupont

Also after, a "hanging officer" was seen in the tavern. Who wanted to leave the service, but, having paid him, he remained on the ship, as in a tavern ...

V
VETER15 05.05.22

After a short wandering by sea, having decided to try this question again, he went to Martinique.
An Indian was caught on the pier, and we talked with him, after which he offered to save his brothers.

Immediately after the conversation with the Indian on the quay, before even taking a step, he was stopped by a male person very similar to Damien. It was proposed to do the "rope task", which is given by the master in the shipyard.
And nothing hung ... Apparently everything was fixed)
Thank you all for your help!

F
FinistEG 05.05.22

For the whole game (persons) there were no problems. Lost several starts for different GGs. Didn't install mods. Something even interesting, what kind of bugs you got out;)

V
VETER15 05.05.22

FinistEG
I didn't set any mods, only artmoney added 999 999 no more than piastres, because I don't complete tasks, but only capture ships.
As soon as he received the ship, and Brother sent him to roam home, having taught how to build a paper cartridge, he immediately set off to conquer the distant seas. Don't forget to take Tichingita with you.
Perhaps something here broke the game?
Or the fact that I installed a new video card, starting saving from the old one ...

J
J4CKSON 05.05.22

VETER15
Vasyans, who made this game, wrote down some kind of anti-cheat system against those who cheat, maybe because of this the NPC does not talk to you?

V
VETER15 05.05.22

J4CKSON
He has already spoken, above he wrote that after wandering, everything was restored in this case.
Perhaps he went to the island at the wrong time, and everything was bugged ...
Or Vasyans ...

S
Spiny 05.05.22

Yes, there seems to be anti-cheat. Well, for hacking stats, they definitely gave such a kind of ban. This anti-cheat is from GPC with modpack 1.3.2. Even then, having hacked something with you, the merchants no longer spoke.

V
VETER15 05.05.22

Spiny
The minus in the game is that there is no New Game +
And then you have to swing every time again. At the same time, I didn’t break on becoming, only piastrium.

S
Spiny 05.05.22

VETER15
I didn't particularly like these K:KS. Well, they are to each their own. I somehow downloaded the addon ... Corairs ship pack. It's a mixture of everything... there's even a GG from To each his own, as well as all sorts of Jack sparrows... more precisely... Captain Jack Sparrow! In fact, this is the GPC. By the way, a topic for cheaters. There is a built-in cheat menu, but in order for it to work there, you need to correct file 1. And also in the installation cheat menu there is some other cheat you can turn on and then the traders will have everything on sale, all types of weapons, etc. CSP is not bad, but in fact they stuffed it from different Corsairs, but the basis of CSP at GPC

V
VETER15 10.05.22

Spiny
probably "anti-cheat" reacts to "Artmoney"