3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shot you 05.05.22 01:24 am

Name unknown (Left 4 Dead 2)

Recently, while playing L4D2, I noticed that not a single addon was being read, then I tried to unsubscribe from all addons and nothing happened. I noticed that if any character drops out to me, my nickname will be "REVOLUTiON" (and the real kaziboom) and when loading at 80% (calculated by eye) the game crashed without error, but when I did Alt + Tab I saw the error "Interface not founded SteamInterface014" but I don't know what to do.
2 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 08.07.22

Don't worry. I'm here to help to fix your name.

G
Guest 08.07.22

Don't worry. I'm here to help you to fix your name. That thing is also happened to me. I'm so nervous and i also don't know what to do. But now i know what to do to fix the bullshit REVOLUTiON name. Follow my instructions. 1: Download this file. This is a default cfg folder. It'll reset everything in your game to default. https://www.mediafire.com/file/gb3s2vv6o4mnl9e/cfg.rar/file?fbclid=IwAR3BriWVmoeQ0543q-O4YpGKnVj82cfwPh3wRfkjo5BfHg36JWONBxyKlw8 2: After that, go to your Left 4 Dead 2 folder and go to left4dead2 and open the cfg folder. 3: Open the file "config_default.cfg" with notepad and add a command [ Name "kaziboom" ]. 4: This is the most important to reset your name to "kaziboom". Exit your Steam and restart your computer. 5: After restarting, Try to launch your Left 4 Dead 2. I hope my instructions helped you :D