3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aahen 05.05.22 01:24 am

New Rusik (Fallen Enchantress)

The well-known rusik from ZOG - it is for the very first version, and has long been outdated ...

I searched on the Internet - this is what I found: it is claimed that this is for version 2.4

What else - on the forums they say that the Font folder is better not to put - there may be problems (however, if you already have a rusik from ZOG, then you don’t need it, if not, combine it)

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/yYD1/VoRAHBuNk

(if it doesn’t download, write to private, reupload)
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aahen 05.05.22

Honestly - I have not tried it yet, there is no time for experiments.

Install - copy with replacement to the folder where the game is installed. (Don't forget to make a backup!)

A
Aahen 05.05.22

I ask the moderators - do not delete the link - I just could not figure out the new way to add files to the site.

Well, you idiot, I don't get it!

Please be understanding.

A
Aahen 05.05.22

Attention - if you have mods that change the English folder - there may be problems.

Better in general - do not install such mods if you are not boom-boom in English.

(for example - I installed XtraDeconstruct, - everything is fine there, except - the development paths are being rewritten, I didn’t like it - however, when I tried to remove this mod using normal means, it didn’t work!

I had to delete all their files, then - uninstall the game, clean the registry !!!- and install the game again!!

Backup-and again-backup-do not be lazy if you are going to experiment!!!