3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aahen 05.05.22 01:24 am

less taxes + new map (Fallen Enchantress)

How to make less taxes - edit the file in the folder "English" - where the game is installed.

File "TaxRateDefs.xml"

I tried to upload my file and upload a new map to this site - it didn't work, due to the new rules of the site.

Perhaps, if there is time, I will post the map on a third-party resource and give a link - but this is closer to the summer of 2022
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aahen 05.05.22

however, on the mail - I don’t know if it will work, no - I’m using the mail service for the first time - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/GsUt/gCJ8NYwKr rules unfortunately.

If anyone knows - send in a personal with details for morons :)

A
Aahen 05.05.22

I'll get better - of course, we don't do less taxes - but the percentage of excitement from them!

Also, if you manage to download my file from the cloud - the step of taxes and unrest is also changed!

A
Aahen 05.05.22

It seems like it’s downloading from the cloud normally, - if not, write in a personal (I rarely go to the Internet, a couple of times a year, don’t wait for an answer right away)

New map - I called it "River World" (has nothing to do with the novel of the same name) - just a map generator makes some short and neutered rivers - I made more of them! (I highly recommend using the famous Nexus River Mod with this map!)

What's on my map: more than 200 randomly generated quests and even more = randomly generated goodies (up to 500)!
Lots of named monsters that drop very nice loot :)