3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
propend 05.05.22 02:00 am

Problems with vidyuhi, or a feature of the game? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Actually I observe such a situation, in some places when you turn the camera, or if you stand with the camera turned at a certain angle, some colored lights appear. As well as the lines as if tracers from bullets (no one shoots nearby, it happens when one is indoors) or rays of light. An example of colored lights on the screen. And as if the question is, is this normal, or is it a vidyuhi?
8 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 05.05.22

propend wrote:
An example of colored lights on the screen.
Yes, it’s really a problem, since even the screen is not visible because of the “tracers” ..

p
propend 05.05.22

strange, like added

K
Kartonkratos 05.05.22

propend Is
tracing enabled?

p
propend 05.05.22

Kartonkratos
are not present, they are observed on any settings (except for the best and dlss, I have 1080ti)

p
propend 05.05.22

here is an example of stripes

I
Ivan Skorobogatov 05.05.22

I'll probably ask a too obvious question - have you updated the firewood for a long time?

p
propend 05.05.22

Ivan Skorobogatov
The last, installed on a clean one. Although I also tried a couple of previous versions.

I
Ivan Skorobogatov 05.05.22

propend
Didn't you dig into Nvidia settings?
It was about the same with the previous patch, only much more often, I fixed it with a driver update.
Perhaps on the nexus there is already a solution to the problem with a non-official patch, if the problem is common and cannot be fixed in a simple way, I recommend looking there in the mods of recent weeks