3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pckot01 19.11.19 03:43 pm

Where to go to the white dragon or the cave of the headless? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

After the giant in the stocks followed commander leads either left to the white serpent , or the right to the cave of the headless , or to return to the first memory . I feel there is a game for me over.Looked VIDOS - headless wet with a purple umbrella, a serpent with some sort of skills , I have none of that . Is it possible to take them down otherwise ? If not , then the memory go ? Umbrella search and swing?
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey 82 19.11.19

pckot01
For Headless yet. The serpent, at the first meeting that was held secretly, without killing. Can be in memory.

-
-zotik- 19.11.19

Memory can be and later I last boss was murdered when visited almost everywhere. The snake must of the tent to hit and then to run farther. And there to the first boss is close)

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

If you find it so hard to headless until you walk, leave it for later. Go to memory and get there are two prosthesis and all the loot. Boss don't kill. And go further in the story, through the serpent, with him no need to fight, just hide and run. Try to kill minibosses, those who with two bulbs of health. For them, give beads for beads, 4 beads added health and concentration.

p
pckot01 19.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
From snake to escape through the branches over the abyss?

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

pckot01
Yes. There is generally just. Jump and run when he turns away and hide when he looks.

p
pckot01 19.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Then it will be possible to fill it?

A
Audioshaman 19.11.19

pckot01
Yes. And is very simple. True to this you will have a couple of meetings with him. And one of them is very unpleasant.

p
pckot01 19.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Audioshaman
And theoretically you can kill? How to understand what you need to fight him or continue to run? Can not escape is necessary , and another way to blame?

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

pckot01
If you're talking about snake, it is impossible to kill at the first meeting, it's scripted, is killed strictly according to the plot. But to understand is very simple - it has no scale of health. And if about the boss at the memory, then it all depends on your skill. You can just kill, and you can come then, just pump.

p
pckot01 19.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
I mean I - I , well, can not win, and is scripted , how to understand ? And headless too suscriptor? How to determine whether I practice it or the character to swing? Or in the story earlier

A
Audioshaman 19.11.19

pckot01
If Bessa, there is no scale of HP from the enemy and you urinate, it means that the script. With the serpent will be two more meetings and they are also scripted. And only the third time you will be able to dunk. Headless not suscriptor.

p
pckot01 19.11.19

Audioshaman
Thank you for understanding . But headless has a sense of the beat? And how to guess that it need an umbrella? Or don't need?

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

pckot01
Shield-umbrella is not necessary, it will be available only when you reach the castle, and it is only after the first mandatory story boss. Especially not pumped to purple he doesn't have much help. To fight with Headless, you need only the Divine confetti - to inflict damage, and the cure for fear. All. In General, methods to deal with enemies there are many, eksperementiruyu, try and succeed. Headless very strong opponents, even in the second half of the game. But the most important thing is to understand how the gameplay mechanics. Hone your techniques on an immortal NPC in the Ruined Temple. The challenge for you will be the bosses Genichiro and Butterfly, all that is up to them - just a warm-up, and passed once or twice, even without understanding the mechanics.

p
pckot01 19.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Kapets. And confetti and the cure will end - this I understand will have the same soldiers to kill in circles until you're blue in order to gather up money? It's so annoying one location dozens of times to clean up or is there a method I'm unaware of?

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

pckot01
There are places where these items drop from enemies. The cure for fear drops from zombies in the dungeon of the castle. Then again you can buy a bottle of poison from fear, fill up at rest. But the confetti will have to farm on the samurai in blue kimono. But you can score. Towards the end of the game, after killing a certain boss, these sweets will be sold at all vendors in unlimited quantities. With money in the game no problem. You probably will not have enough experience for leveling skills than money. Not to drain money at the point of death, buy traders wallets. In General, these questions you ask too early. Walk at least initially to the first story boss, and kill him. The game doesn't force you to completely clean up the locations of mobs, you can go without pumping. But explore the world of fun. The game has many secret and hidden places.

N
NightHawkreal 19.11.19

I have one that is this NPC in the temple drank? )

p
pckot01 19.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Confetti towards the end of the game , and the headless count in the beginning ... Okay , thanks for the replies, I'm already tired of you

p
pckot01 19.11.19

NightHawkreal
Who did you cut?

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

pckot01
Headless in the game 5 PCs. And this, which you found, is accessible from other locations. In addition, there was a note, on the way to him, that you turned back, as if hinting that only if you're really twisted, you can try to kill him without candy.

N
NightHawkreal 19.11.19

pckot01
Well, this zombie from the temple.