3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VETER15 10.05.22 11:54 pm

The choice of weapons for GG (Sea Dogs: To Each His Own)

I just can’t decide on a weapon, sometimes there is damage, sometimes it’s not right away ...
The balance and heaviness of the blade, sword - how does it work?
Damage 70 / 0.1 and in fact - from 4 to 16
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voidear 10.05.22

VETER15
Damage. GG skills are most affected. The higher the skill, the more damage.
Balance. The balance of a blade affects how much damage it does in slashing or thrusting attacks. The lower the balance, the stronger the thrusting attacks will be. The more, the stronger the chopping and circular blows.
For example, a Balance of 0.1 means that the blade is straight and it is best to stab the enemy with lunges.
The weight. The heavier the blade, the more damage they can inflict and the more Energy will be spent on the blow. But the more GG owns weapons, the less stamina he will use up. This is how the "lethality" bonus affects - the more energy a blade type takes, the more damage it can cause (regardless of the blade's own weight). Energy is spent differently. Those. with an equal weight, any blade of the Broadsword/Axe type will use Energy more than others, and Rapiers/Swords the least.

M
Morpheus2001md 10.05.22

I have always picked a 70/80 dmg broadsword with 1.5-1.7 balance. Did you do it right? If you fix it.

V
VETER15 10.05.22

Voidear
But if you run with a musket, then only shooting is pumped? Doesn't the damage dealt by the butt go anywhere?
Morpheus2001md
Broadsword when 2.0 was, there was more damage.

V
Voidear 14.05.22

VETER15
Not sure about the musket. Most likely not, since the musket does not belong to melee weapons.

V
VETER15 14.05.22

Voidear
found a comment that states "leveling": rapier