3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aztargot 10.05.22 11:54 pm

how to buy a division? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Actually the question is how to buy the game now??? Uplay is not available, there are no disks. who knows? you need not just a game but also with an addition :-)
21 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fox534 10.05.22

aztargot
Well, online accounts are still being sold. I looked for the sake of interest, there are enough offers, from 99 rubles and more.

E
Evil in the flash 10.05.22

Fox534
Account for online games is so-so. They can pick up in a couple of days or even hours. For a single, there are still norms, you can transfer the client offline.

B
BlackTigerTK 10.05.22

aztargot
The store itself, I think, can be opened if you go through a VPN, so I activated Far Cry 6 on a free weekend. There remains the question of payment. But it seems like there are already different options - you can use the search. Similar to payment in Steam.

F
Fox534 10.05.22

Evil in the flash
Change mail with a password and no one will take anything.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 14.05.22

You can buy aztargot
from the Epic Games Store. By the way, from May 13 to May 15 there will be a "free weekend" for this game. All progress made during this period will carry over to the purchased version.

B
BlackTigerTK 14.05.22

IDeaDHeaDI
In yu.connect and on free weekends it is not possible to activate the game in Russia.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 14.05.22

BlackTigerTK
about the miracles that vpn can create, tell me or google it yourself?

N
Nervios 14.05.22

aztargotOh, it's a pity there are more than 20 games on the account, otherwise I would have given it away for free, something didn’t roll in to me, I like the first part more.

V
Virgin Galactic 14.05.22

Well, what is the way?

w
wow1187 14.05.22

So guys how to buy an update? anyone can help?

O
Ozornoy_Mixali4 14.05.22

Buy an activation key or an acc with a toy, as a last resort, if you really want to. Alone, you can use torrent-edishn)

p
pervosid 14.05.22

Ozornoy_Mixali4
What torrent? What are you talking about.
Keys are not activated in Russia and the CIS. You can buy an account. Or create and buy a game from the vpn of the country where your payment method is available.

V
Virgin Galactic 14.05.22

wow1187 No
way.
I didn't need it for 2 years and now I need it XD

V
Virgin Galactic 14.05.22

Ozornoy_Mixali4
at least you thought who needs it without dls and even for 2k...

B
BlackTigerTK 25.05.22

Ozornoy_Mixali4
Brad. What a torrent edition. The game is tied to its servers, as such, there is essentially no single there. You even run alone - there is someone in the base station. Yes, and periodically come requests for help from other players.

B
BlackTigerTK 25.05.22

Virgin Galactic wrote:
No way.
2 years was not needed and now it was needed XD
Maybe there will be an opportunity in the near future. Won games.mail.ru are currently selling the first division. Now they are not the only ones doing this. We need to monitor.

V
Virgin Galactic 25.05.22

BlackTigerTK The
joke is that a lot of people sell the standard edition, but I haven’t seen it with DLC yet.

m
m00n11ght1 25.05.22

I searched on Google and in fact the option is only for 2k on the platform to buy a key.
Neither the epic nor the anniversary are allowed to buy on the account with the RU region, in the epic in the region of the conditional short circuit it only gives out payment with a stick or a card and I suspect that the RF card will not work.
It's a pity there is no incentive, in incentive you can buy with a simple card or kiwi.
And if an account with a RU region does not allow you to buy anything, even when using vpn (someone wrote from above that vpn will help, it doesn’t help). And the most interesting thing is that there are no keys on the sites)
I was lucky to buy for a penny 2 years ago, but now people want to play, but it’s unrealistic to buy.

B
BlackTigerTK 25.05.22

Virgin Galactic
Isn't there just a separate DLC?
m00n11ght1
I saw on one Division 2 discord server several different links to online stores where you could buy the game. But I didn’t look at what kind of publications there were. And they also mentioned VPN.

p
pervosid 25.05.22

For any ru. An account cannot be purchased or activated.