3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DRAKESHIZZLE 10.05.22 11:54 pm

Bug \"In the world of dreams\" (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I went through the whole game, all the add-ons, all the side effects, all the tasks of the hunters, in general, everything is 100%. And when it's time to go to Jotunheim, after Asgard, I just don't have a task on the map. I noticed that the mission "In the World of Dreams" is hanging where you need to build a fella's house, although the house is standing, I click on the tasks, and not its descriptions, there is nothing on the side of the screen. Valka just sits on a stump in the house, grinds something in her hands and is silent, it is impossible to start a dialogue with her. As I understand it, the game is broken and there is no other way out how to boot, right? But guys, the game is 98% completed, when I was building a house in the valley, it's somewhere in the 2nd% of the game, I fuck **** go through everything again. Any tips?
Ps all I remember, in the world of dreams, I asked to collect 5 charts, I collected and gave it to her, she put the potion, I didn’t drink it and just went on to complete the tasks, leaving asgard and everything connected with it for later.
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
BDmitriy 10.05.22

Colleague, welcome) Same thing. I'm waiting for a patch, mb will help
PS: I asked on Reddit, they said that in vain I went through the Dawn of Ragnarok earlier than Asgard, but something I doubt that this is the case, although ... Yubi also asked on the forum, but there is silence

It seems to be a problem in this:
Spoiler

D
DRAKESHIZZLE 10.05.22

BDmitriy
So I'm fine with this, or did you return to this loca after the passage? It’s just that they took him away from me, he grew up, I chased after him, found out that he was a son, you yourself understood who (spoiler). And they chained him up. Did you just stumble upon it by chance?
Another interesting thing is that if I saved somewhere before the execution of the side effects and after completing them I return to the roll, and then I load to save where I have not yet completed the additional tasks, the task for the final touch disappears altogether) In short, this script is broken, and yes, me the game is insanely infuriating, where there are overdose of markers and at the beginning you don’t even understand where to start, what the DLS is responsible for, you yourself guess what the plot and how to follow the chain correctly, you also don’t know if you purchased the game later than everyone else. At the beginning I was very stupid, I loaded 20 times to understand what to go through first, but yes, I didn’t guess with ragnarok.

B
BDmitriy 10.05.22

DRAKESHIZZLE
I just like to clean up all the side effects and maps first, and then go through the story. 166 hours, and I only captured one lock in England (missions with Randvi), and there are still Ireland and France and some side effects in the camp

. , like you, Valka is sitting on a stump, although a cut-scene should start where she communicates with you, and then a bowl with Jotunheim appears on the table

D
DRAKESHIZZLE 14.05.22

BDmitriy
Well, I looked that there is no bowl on the table, she sends you to Kent, to the tomb where he collected plates for the sword, collect grass there for a new potion, after that the bowl appears. Well, you need to write to the yubiks, saying that their script is fucked up, I already had a bug, when I had a mission "cache of the ancients" There Katz. the scene after the rustle did not start, the recommendations here on the forum were that it was necessary to turn down the count, it didn’t work out, then I decided to completely destroy the count, and everything went away, kaz. the scene started, they say, transferred the game to the window, made soap, through the overall quality slider, which I lowered by 50, and the overall graphics setting was very low. In short, the game for 6-cases, cheto my brains *bet)