3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CMaxx 10.05.22 11:54 pm

Help deal with the turrets... (Kenshi)

Hey! I built my first outpost in the desert, equipped it with turrets, and everything was fine until the grapplers began to visit ... The Persians on the turrets work in the normal mode for people, but as soon as the grappler appears, they are removed from the turrets and run to rake naked with sabers .. I have a sturdy robot at the entrance that distracts enemies while the turrets work on them. But such a number does not work with grabbers, the turret operators stupidly run to the grabber and start tickling, thereby preventing the robot from damaging. Until the grabber puts down half of the operators, the robot can’t even come up ... It’s just some kind of trouble ... The operators have a “distant” task in their tasks, but they don’t care. If you set it to "passive", then they don't go to the turrets... The "hold" task helps, then they don't leave their posts, but they also shoot extremely reluctantly. Until the enemies come right under your nose, they stand and chill. So that's not an option either. What to do then? How to continue to live?
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 14.05.22

CMaxx
Open the gate, run into the house with the whole detachment, and from there you will choose how to solve the problem with the grabbers.
You can leave the grabbers at the base, they will clean up the others who come.

Your best bet is to build a new base. When you enter the game, before saving, click the checkmarks so that all buildings are deleted. This is in the game menu "Transfer Game" click, and select save.

C
CMaxx 14.05.22

So is this a glitch? Do all the rest of the turrets work on grabbers? So I have a watchtower inside with my turrets. But for some reason they also don’t hit the grabbers ... Although you can also run out of the rakes - the door is closed. To build a new base, well, such a thing ... 30 people, well-established production, trade ... I'll go crazy to build again. So far I'm hiring people to guard, they help with grabbers. In the future, then I will pump in a couple of Persians to guard ...

V
VETER15 14.05.22

CMaxx
And what about crossbows?
The last one played on version 1.055, this was not the case.

Rvachi did not like when he played, because they beat through the walls.

M
Manwie 14.05.22

By the form of a syndrome of not included long-range combat. On the bottom right, where the buttons are "Stealth", "Passive", "Hold" and so on, there is a button "Far", if not pressed - press. Also try to hold the shift and right-click on the turret, in theory, the Persian will become a turret by profession and will run back to eat and back to his favorite turret.

C
CMaxx 14.05.22

VETER15 wrote:
What about crossbows?
Crossbow only once tried on the cleaner. I can’t say anything, it works, it shoots, it does damage ... But there was a clear command to attack.

Manwie wrote:
there is a button "Far"
Manwie wrote:
the Persian will become a turret by profession
This, of course, was all done. By default, all turrets fell into hand-to-hand combat with the grappler with such settings. It only helps to keep. But then they attack with obvious reluctance, although they attack if the grabber comes right under the turret...
VETER15 wrote:
played on version 1.055
I have 1.059 and I have it. I'll try porting the game, it might help.
By the way, the mod is only installed on the card, otherwise the original.

C
CMaxx 14.05.22

By the way, a question about transferring the game ... What is it? I can stay with my city and all the characters, but so that only the glitches are gone? Or will only the main one remain, and everything else will be erased?

V
VETER15 14.05.22

CMaxx
Yes, you need to play around with the checkboxes, in tyrnet they write in VK as they should be. Or stand so that everything does not disappear, or remove. Everything will stay in place then.

C
CMaxx 14.05.22

VETER15 wrote:
tyrnet write in VK
I'll try. Too old for any wack. So far, I have understood that it is necessary to transfer everything to the maximum so that the lore does not become impoverished.

C
CMaxx 14.05.22

Moved the game. Everything seems to be in place. But now the turrets break into hand-to-hand combat in general against any enemy. But "keep" worked. If you check this box, then no one leaves the turrets and seems to shoot back more or less adequately. At least 3 grabbers were passing by and my turrets put them down with one salvo. You can live!

V
VETER15 14.05.22

CMaxx
I hope everything works out)

C
CMaxx 14.05.22

Still, it's not clear. I rescheduled the game again because I noticed that some cities were empty. I went to some outpost and there was no one there. At the same time, it’s quite a working bar and a trading shop without owners. Well, without hesitation, I robbed everything I could carry. I ran to the heng because on the way I picked up three pirates with a reward on the humps, I ran and there was no one in the heng either ... The save-load did not help, I had to reschedule the game again and the Persians appeared. True, the pirates with the bounty disappeared and the WORLD appeared in the bar. Which I have already hired and upgraded as a security guard, and she is sitting here, while she is also guarding the base ... But this did not last long, my WORLD simply disappeared with all the body kit put on her. And in the bar there was a completely different one, no longer attacking, but healing. Well, I hired it, I'm used to it, now I don't have a security guard, but I have a doctor...
And if closer to the topic, then all the same, turrets do not always shoot at grabbers. Ingoda stupidly nothing, my chiefs cut the grabbers, and the turrets chill. Or vice versa, the grabber goes to himself without touching anyone - they start working right then and there. And I also noticed that when the chiefs at the entrance deal with the grabbers, the turrets sometimes scatter, change turrets and start working ... Although I personally set the task for everyone on a certain turret ... In general, some kind of human factor ... Although there are turrets in mostly street...

M
Manwie 14.05.22

CMaxx
And the truth is painfully strange some kind of thing.

V
VETER15 14.05.22

CMaxx
*On the raw version and not stable, I would not recommend installing mods.
*When transferring, no one disappeared for me, but doubles appeared. What the forum has already shown in some topic screen. The previous lore is restored by 100%
*Maybe the problem is in the hive? They are like a separate unique species, not configured as people...
https://forums.playground.ru/kenshi/bag_sohranenij_igry_1_051-1003256/#comment-19076201