3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya 21 10.05.22 11:54 pm

Pirate.escape from tarkov default server spt-aki not available (Escape from Tarkov)

This morning I can’t enter the game. Tell me how to fix it without losing achievements spt-aki version 2.3.1
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den4ikKaban4ik 20.01.23

Everything matches, there is no antivirus, I pressed "Repeat" after 3 green arrows, but there is nothing

D
Den4ikKaban4ik 20.01.23

I played just a week ago and now everything is broken ((

d
deep1tone 20.01.23

Den4ikKaban4ik
Here, remember what was done, removed, found that broke the game. It's not just that she doesn't start.

A
Asher_Neytron 20.01.23

After killing Reshala in one of the raids, in the following raids he stopped spawning at all. Already played more than 10 raids, but he never spawned. Can you suggest how this can be fixed?

B
BlackTigerTK 20.01.23

Asher_Neytron
Alternatively, edit the base.json file in the desired location. Look for the BossChance parameter and set at least 100

G
Guyrza_186 20.01.23

Greetings. Help me understand what's the matter. According to the Jaeger's quest (kill the solver and take the gold TT) I killed him 10-15 times and his TT-Gold never spawned. Is this a game bug or stupidly unlucky for his spawn?

d
deep1tone 20.01.23

Guyrza_186 Stupidly
unlucky. The game also surprisingly randomizes, when this quest is not active, TT spawns almost every time when it is active, almost does not spawn. Sometimes a PMC spawns, but is it possible to turn it in on a quest, the question is.

G
G1wzz 26.01.23

Perhaps I will help someone who will have the same problem, in general, for some reason the URL in the launcher has flown, you need to return it, start the server and copy the address in green letters and paste it and everything works

d
deep1tone 26.01.23

G1wzz
From myself I'll add, this problem looks like this ...

That is, when the server is running, the launcher does not see it.
The phenomenon is extremely rare, comparable to crooked hands.

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.23

G1wzz wrote:
for some reason the URL in the launcher flew off
How much I use AKI, I never met the situation "for some reason the URL in the launcher flew off" . The question is who is the culprit in the situation :-)