3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WekuX 10.05.22 11:54 pm

dualsense

Hello.
I bought myself a dualsens the other day, red. It turned out that he was an old revision, where the percentage of marriage is somehow prohibitive.
But the red pads, it's kind of like "new". The fact that it is an old revision, does it mean that there are specifically initial defective triggers and sticks, or is there a chance that it is still from the modified ones?
By the way, share your feedback on breakdowns, please, especially those who have new colors (red, purple, blue).

And What about new revisions, how are you with survivability?

(Separately, I’ll say something else, I have a pad from the green ones - Siries x went to the service 2 months after the purchase, the stick stuck. Already 20 days in the service, yesterday they sent a letter stating that the delay is adequate due to the situation in the world (covid ))
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
RicoChico 10.05.22

All color gamepads are automatically new revision.
At the very first revision. The spring broke and the right stick began to lead to the right.

W
WekuX 10.05.22

RikoChiko
If the number is ordered for 1 - old, if for A - new. I have 1, i.e. kinda old. Well, in short.

You have a double, a typical marriage. And how did you solve the problem? Service, or did you fix it yourself?

R
RicoChico 10.05.22

WekuX The
trigger repaired it himself, ordered the springs on Alik. And the drift remained the same. Moreover, it only drifts in games from ps5. I did not hand over the guarantee, since there was no second one at that time.