3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Huraxi 10.05.22 11:54 pm

Missing the attack of Ravenglaz (Kenshi)

Received a message about the attack of Vyrviglaz. Before the start of the attack, he cleared the Tengu vault and stole Emperor Tengu. I saw two detachments of Vyrviglaz on the map, but then they abruptly disappeared. The city of Gruz was occupied by imperial villagers. In the information, in the upcoming events, there was an attack and reinforcements too, but I did not see the detachments on the map. I didn't find anything on the Internet. I would not want to lose the meito desert saber. Does anyone know where I can try to find Gurvyglaz/renew the attack?
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 10.05.22

Huraxi
Is this some kind of quest?

H
Huraxi 10.05.22

VETER15
No, after the relationship with the Allied cities deteriorates a lot, or you kidnap the Tengu, you are attacked by Gouger

V
VETER15 10.05.22

Huraxi
attacked me "vyrviglaz" when I started the game and the GG appeared in the desert, then.
and the lightnings sparkled so much that I had to look away, it also looks like a "blazed out"

but I didn’t see what you write about)

M
Manwie 10.05.22

VETER15 I
immediately see a person who hasn't played much in Kenshi. Vyrviglaz is the main warrior of the Allied Cities, one of the most powerful units in the game, only more powerful than Tinfist in a fair fight.
Huraxi
I can only advise you to find a save before the attack of Vyrviglaz. Or, just wait. If the event is not missing from the list, then maybe more will come. But finding a safe is preferable. But I wouldn’t be upset if I were you, the desert saber is not that valuable, and it’s an extra Meito, but in theory you can forge something better with your own hands.

V
VETER15 14.05.22

Manwie Played
many hours, there was no such)

M
Manwie 14.05.22

VETER15
So you didn't piss off the Allied Cities :3