3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adrielin 19.11.19 03:44 pm

Impressions of the \"Palace\" (Devil May Cry 5)

The easiest Palace of all.
9th level - just a laugh, I waited a month?With this, even down to cope.
Forced stats at the end of each level - the worst that could happen, I these figures are meaningless and new record watching more than pass the level.
Cavaliere R, for some unknown reasons, generally can not be used, as all the breakers for pre-order, what the hell is it then supposed to do?
In General, as I thought they released it a month for that would bring to mind a stupid order that would be something to roll out in a month with the slogan free DLS.
Shit(and frustrating
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
skualllionheart 19.11.19

AdrielСогласен in many aspects of why we waited a month if nothing is added, although there were rumors about the op or Virgil. Kind of disappointed as that.

R
RumerG 19.11.19

Adrielin
Here up to 99 go, then we'll see)

V
Venom_Quiet_CQC 19.11.19

Adrielin
For the first time find the man at PG, with which I fully agree.
Shit and frustrating...

L
Lobo 19.11.19

Disappointed as not much and I think there Verga...added

I
IIInckrayxxx 19.11.19

don't know if you direct something magical was waiting for the pancake. Palace always have been, but at the expense
Adrielin wrote:
The easiest Palace of all.
disagree, was quite complicated waves and the final, I notably took on the face of bosses.
Or you just do not fully come and share, or just yourself there ponapridumyvali something, and now write
skualllionheart wrote:
although there were rumors about the op or Virgil. Kind of disappointed as that.
Lobo wrote:
and I think there Verga added..
do not fantasize better, and then cry

A
Adrielin 19.11.19

IIInckrayxxx wrote:
Palace always have been
So in that case what was not.Mobs with the 1st wave was enough, it was something to do.And pass it all quite cheerful.
And this grief levels 30-40 swings.Half an hour to kill 2-4 of the demon, and 40 times to look at the splash screen with a timer which is not skinuti bullshit.My first day was boring, and four, for a moment, 9 years his task was done.The fact that you have boss problems arose, so it is a merit of bosses and not of the Palace, a couple of hours with problematic boss will pryatatsya at times two.
That is why I am so unhappy, Koop gift I did not give up, Verga free DLS I did not expect, and to be honest, not very necessary, Dante - for the eyes.I just wanted what was in 4ке, and ideally 3йку.But it turned out kind of casual misunderstanding, and timers...those timers bitch!!

N
Nikita redgrave 19.11.19

complete shit that would be dynamic music is constantly on the rank of the SSS played and there stupid little fights and EPCA statistics