3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rebel220 11.05.22 12:14 am

Virtual helmet and mod.

I would like to know your opinion: is it possible for modders to rework the interface and hands for VR games? I mean games that are not designed for such technologies. (Fallout 3 or Oblivion) ​​Move hands like in Fallout 4 vr.
4 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 11.05.22

They can, why not? Judging by the quality of new games, even you and I can replace one of the developers, after a minimum of training, and the modder who has been digging the same stalker for many years will obviously be more useful. The question is where to get the necessary tools, and who will pay for this banquet.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.05.22

in the sense if the couple is missing in the game with claws or not, or it is too complicated because the game must have such scripts or very close ones. Plus, games can also have problems with hand positions due to the peculiarities of the first-person camera.
if millet vr. then I had a friend like that on pg and he said that he played skurim () perhaps thanks to some kind of fashion on the oculus rift devkit or something like that before vr became mainstream and it looks like he could turn his head there and inspect the textures.

S
Spiny 11.05.22

Well, + - you can do this and even do it, but with other games. In fact, Folych 4 VR and Skyrim VR are not much different from the regular version. The main difference is that you can move your hands, but the rest (loot or something else ...) is left from the normal version. It is possible to make moving hands, but how much it will look like in such old games ... in fact, you can also make friends with controllers. People still somehow manage to shove support for gamepads into old games, I think VR controllers are also possible.

N
Nifetovs 12.06.22

YES, you need to wait until the industry develops all this!