3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimon0_0 19.11.19 03:44 pm

Modification of weapons (Metro Exodus)

So actually matters to the super experts.
Is it possible to find improvements from the previous to the new one ? Or are they unique ?
The question arose because of a meeting of the saves I had to borrow someone's save game on the good ending before the capture of the bridge on the Volga river, my saves came off before taking the barge.
On a new save game is not at all half of the modifications of the Revolver, Kalash.
Will they continue in the game ?
Specifically interested in 8 shooter revolver.
Like to him to run.
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
SomeMark 19.11.19

In theory Yes, some improvements are duplicated. All sorts of scopes and guns. With weapons NPC to fall will likely Lutai them.

Can give you their saves - I like to explore every inch of the game and on the Volga found all sorts of improvements which were now the Caspian sea to pylesos on the subject of improvements/loot.
(I play on Hardcore, but you can level change) and for a positive ending, i.e. not killing anyone (except the head of Yamantau, but it is clear). Improvement for a revolver with 8 cartridges I have, Yes. It seems to be one of the first on the Volga found.

PS However, still keep the link just in case http://rgho.st/7SLGLx86D
Where to throw sohranki think you know.

I
IDENITY 19.11.19

SomeMark
You can throw the save on another file sharing? (RV)

S
SomeMark 19.11.19

Cheter993
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14sjnWFBqXZ2o3vCXu_rSV2R3fs1P2wjL/view?usp=sharing

K
Kostyan Morozov 19.11.19

Dimon0_0
eight of the charging roller, you will be able to give people in the desert. to obtain(spoiler):
Spoiler the first mission when you are sent for exploration chela in the CRIS building-don't kill(he'll later give this drum) Dale through the quest (when you go AK Anne will meet a small couch there to sleep. when you Wake up meet that brow which was knocked out, but it will be neutral.

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

Kostya Morozov
Saul didn't kill her, stunned, but after sleeping it was not even 8 charging the drum of the revolver I have is where did not remember.

I
IDENITY 19.11.19

ATP preservation cool, and will be able to put the save on the location of the taiga, when you just got out of the bunker and met up with Alyosha (the Final Chapter)? (Good ending)

S
SomeMark 19.11.19

Cheter993
I didn't go to Taiga and even when it comes - don't know, especially before its ending) I'm a fan of slow passing, so can't wait.

D
Dimon0_0 19.11.19

SomeMark
How are you so sure that all found ?)))
Armor found all the improvements ?

I
IDENITY 19.11.19

SomeMark
I'm patient, can wait, and throw you can?

S
SomeMark 19.11.19

Dimon0_0
Sure) But IMHO, there was only a metal detector (loot) is justified.

S
SomeMark 19.11.19

Cheter993
Generally the strange desire. Why not to pass the game? Might throw off, if not forget.

g
ganjin 19.11.19

SomeMark
Anyway (about the metal detector). It helps in the beginning, and that is due to the fact that it is broken Squeaker, constantly looking at him bored, and when Packed with stuff to the eyeballs, he is not needed at all. He also responds to open crates (don't know fixed it or not). Yes, and if more or less closely to play, lack of resources, if something is missing do not mind. The motion detector is more useful, although I it is not often you get to see.

S
SomeMark 19.11.19

ganjin
On the highest difficulty level is the most useful improvement. On the lower levels, where much more resource - is useless.
The second patch (1.0.0.2) did not notice the bug with a response to open crates.

g
ganjin 19.11.19

SomeMark
I passed at the highest level. With a metal detector, of course, more convenient, and when you fix the sound, it is generally excellent, but still without him missing so much loot that it was very critical. Been strained with resources once, after the Volga, at this time, set it, and then removed (sometimes helps the motion detector, if stealth play).
After the second patch the bug with the empty boxes I had, that's for sure. With the last level of complexity many boxes are initially opened and they metal also reacted to the infection. Maybe fixed by the patch that was recently, but the sound is not fixed for sure.
Want NG+ to start, waiting for the metal detector will fix a couple of bugs that are annoying me.