3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marrader 11.05.22 12:21 am

who has a pirate) unsubscribe pzhlsta! (Need for Speed: Heat)

krch downloaded the game (because it’s a pity to spend money on this G_VNO), but the game does not start, it gives an error origin seems to be running ORIGIN starts in the DZ, the program hangs and that’s it, then it crashes, downloaded 4 repacks, it didn’t start on one (

8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BDmitriy 11.05.22

The tablet was eaten by an antivirus

m
marrader 11.05.22

BDmitriy
yes no, the game is in the exceptions

B
BDmitriy 11.05.22

marrader
Then Origin would not start

S
Salyarych 11.05.22

marrader
First, put the torrent folder in the exceptions. So the antivirus will not eat up cracks when downloading games.
Secondly - read the description on the torrent from which you are pulling the game. There is usually infa, how and what to block.

m
marrader 11.05.22

Salyarych
Yes, there is nothing there, just downloaded and installed
As for the antivirus, it does not react in any way to the folder with the game during the download

M
Marsj 11.05.22

Try origin-rip or download crack.

m
marrader 11.05.22

Marsj
still starts origin, I xs what is it (

S
SonyK_2 11.05.22

marrader
marrader wrote:
everything starts up the origin... Is
it installed? - if so, try to remove it with a complete cleaning of the "tails" from the system. During the launch of the game, block access to the network - I don’t know how on this repack, but on which it took place (beginning of 2020), the game tried to get out there, blocked it with a firewall. As far as I remember, the then crack had problems when working on some processors (like AMD FX), I don’t know about others - I passed, I forgot.
Spoiler