3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ridge 11.05.22 12:31 am

Windows 7 (Battlefield 2)

Well, I greet you people who have Windows 7 installed and have jambs like mine, we write here ...
in short, Windows 7ka, everything is fine, bf stuck, when you enter any off server with PB and a stat, it gives an error CD KEY IS NOT VALID Who will advise what?
32 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ridge 11.05.22

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS Battlefield 2 for Windows 7 32 bit version.

1) Install Battlefield 2 in compatibility mode with Win Vista SP 2

2) Patch it with version 1.41 (run the installer from the admin)

3) Install all booster packs (who has it, also in compatibility mode with Win Vista SP 2)

4) Patch all this rigmarole with version 1.41 with an add-on from the admin

5) Next, we patch with version 1.5 (run also from the admin)

6) Run the punkbuster update (pbsetup.exe, also from the admin), select the game, patch the pb, in the end it should turn out like me, but not lower versions : Client (v 2.209 / A 1392), Server (v 1.757 / A 1392 / C 2.209).

7) In the properties of the shortcuts BF 2 and SF, set the launch from the admin, set up the graphics and go to play.

________________________________________________________________________________

We unsubscribe who succeeded and who did not. As a result, no errors like CD KEY NOT VALID or a kick of a punkbuster after some time spent on the server, all this should be hushed up.

Good luck to all.

v
volcya_staya 11.05.22

CD KEY IS NOT VALID - someone already uses such a key. change the key

R
Ridge 11.05.22

volcya_staya
) you are not great

C
Chino_Diman 11.05.22

Ridge

SD key is not volatile, that is, not working !!!
That translates literally!

R
Ridge 11.05.22

Yes, I already dealt with this problem ....)))
SD key became valid, that is, working, after correct manipulations ^^

C
Chino_Diman 11.05.22

Hehe, it happens!)))

D
D0br0 11.05.22

Guys, my game won't launch at all. What can be done?Windows 7

g
gtasamp 11.05.22

kuevaya at cha Windows that's what I have 7 maximum 32 bit problems with the launch of games did not exist at all

D
D0br0 11.05.22

And why do I need to demolish Windows?

D
D0br0 11.05.22

I also have the maximum Windows. When I launch the game, a black screen appears and crashes.

t
tema62rus 11.05.22

the people I have on the seven game does not want to seyvica. tell me what to do?

M
Mammas 11.05.22

SteF111if BF2 gives a black screen - you have crap with *.dll files, maybe in Windows which, or maybe in BF2 which! DirectX put the last one!

N
NiFOX 11.05.22

I need a file NovintHFX.dll how to fix it?

Z
ZloyBuba 11.05.22

This is for 7-ki:
1. On disk "c" create a folder my documents.
2. We go to "Start". In the upper right corner under the icon - there is your Personal folder, the name of your user (such as Vasya, Petya, or Vasja, Petja) is written, click on it.
3. We are looking for "My Documents", press the RIGHT button - then Properties - tab Location - Move ...
4. Select the folder C: / my documents that we created.

m
magnum38 11.05.22

I don’t want to connect to servers, as soon as I press the connection it immediately throws it into Windows, it plays normally in a single, what could be the problem? win7 x64 ultimatum

l
l_uC1FeR 11.05.22

Hello everyone,
I have a problem with patch 1.41, I can’t start it, but 1.50 works

[
[Z-Net]Gabriel_Gray 11.05.22

I have Windows 7 Ultimate
when choosing a whale, it does not display a medic, equipment and anti-tank! the graph of lives is not visible ... when killing, the names are blurred ... in short, the entire lower left corner is transparent, but you can choose!
what's up, who's to say?

J
Jonathan Harker 11.05.22

Guys help, I'm hammering like a woodpecker bird, I don't know how much over the problem - "throws out after a black screen", the libraries are in order, DirectX too. I have Windows 7ka Maximal speed 64th ... throw some idea.

J
Jonathan Harker 11.05.22

ZloyBuba
and why this incomprehensible movement?

M
Major Red 11.05.22

guys help me windows 7 x64 ultimate battlefield 2 does not want to start black screen and crashes