3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
thelig88 11.05.22 12:31 am

Role-playing or exploration of the world? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Who played the game? I always followed the main tasks and did not deviate from them, did not collect figurines, did not complete additional mini-missions - rage, unique jumps, tasks in vehicles, etc. Thus, it turned out that the passage became of medium difficulty, because. for lack of money and weapons, it was necessary to play the role of a character and complete missions as intended by the developers.

But recently I decided to go through gtavc first exploring the world and was very surprised how everything became different. I've never done extra missions before, because. I was just too lazy to bother with it. Now, after the introductory video, I went around the entire first island and collected all the figurines that I found, then completed all the rage missions I saw, robbed shops and reached level 12 of the medic and policeman, and was also a taxi driver.

This brought me a lot of money and additional skill for the character. After that, I started the main walkthrough and found that it was not very fun to play. Any mission is very easy. I can kill a lot of enemies without worrying at all, destroy any vehicles in any quantities.

He reached the second island and made the same path there as on the first. Thus, he got even more money and even more skill and weapons. Missions have lost all meaning, you can not bother yourself with anything and just stand still and kill everyone.

As soon as it became possible to buy real estate at a profit, I bought everything at once, there was enough money. It remains to go through all the available missions quickly and delete the game.

One might ask - why in general for such an ancient game to ask such a question - acting out a role or exploring the world? But it actually applies to a lot of open world games.

What do you think is the best way to play these games? How to play specific gtavc? Maybe it's worth doing all the additional tasks after the main plot?

By the way, for the first time I saw a rainbow in this game, I didn’t pay attention to the world of this game at all before.

3 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Rick Sk1mmer- 11.05.22

Separating the passage of story missions from mini-missions and exploration of the city is a rather strange decision.

What do you think is the best way to play these games? How to play specific gtavc? Maybe it's worth doing all the additional tasks after the main plot?
Yes, play how you want ... GTA is such a game that you yourself choose what to do and when.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.05.22

there is even shorter there is such a term. it consists of burning windows, is visible for a while and then ends up in the sky. and all.
this is how you should play this game, pokeys.

M
Mel Shlemming 11.05.22

MunchkiN 616
This is like a hint from the developers that you need to play, clicking with the mouse with one hand, and chasing the bald one with the other hand?