3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor_dUb 11.05.22 12:31 am

Pro evolution soccer 2012 is not installed!!!!! (Pro Evolution Soccer 2012)

I downloaded Pes12 from a friend, but the current is not the installation, but immediately installed, he immediately told me that she would play .... stupid .... I came home and threw it on my laptop ... I start it and it gives out "The game pro evolution soccer 2012 is not installed !! !!!" help ... what to do ??? I immediately say that there is no installation of the game ...
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
sky game 11.05.22

the game is simply not registered in the registry, so it writes such an error, it is necessary to install

I
Igor_dUb 11.05.22

WTCC
and in manual it is impossible?

a
anzhi_fc 11.05.22

Duke Astaroth,
you need someone to upload files from the registry to you, and you save them in your registry.

T
Taverna12345 11.05.22

You need to edit the data in the registry, or rather create a record about where the game (directory), version and key are located. You need to do this:
1) Press win + R, enter regedit and press OK =>
and confirm administrator permission (if Windows 7 or Vista is installed) =>
go to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE section and create a section there called K>
go to this section and create a PES2012 section in it. The full path should be HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREKONAMIPES2012
2) Right-click on the PES2012 section => Create => String parameter and write the parameter "code" (this is the key of the game, write in the value 33CF-3PS5-CH3F-CYWA-JERW), then create another parameter with the name installdir (folder in which the game is installed, for example: C:GamesPro Evolution Soccer 2012), then create the last version parameter (game version, for example, I have: 1.10.0000)
Everything should look something like this:

you can try to turn on the game, if something it's not clear, ask =)

p
pemuFAA 11.05.22

dude, you rummage! thanks a lot! helped) I recommend this method to others!)

D
DJ Vegas 11.05.22

did everything, but does not plow. Maybe I'm writing the wrong version? where can i watch it?

T
Taverna12345 11.05.22

When you enter the game in the lower left corner, the version of the game is written, but nothing depends on it, it's been tried...

D
DieKen29 11.05.22

Taverna12345
and how to run the installed PES 2011 on another computer?

T
Taverna12345 11.05.22

DieKen29
It should be the same as I wrote, only the section in the registry will be called PES2011 and the game path (installdir value) is different, respectively. I think you can put the same key 33CF-3PS5-CH3F-CYWA-JERW. PES2011 is no longer available, so I can't say for sure. As a last resort, you can look at the values ​​​​in the registry of the person from whom you copied the game, or even better, save this "branch" and restore it to yourself so as not to bother. By the way, with PES2013 this approach is no longer suitable, although this may largely depend on the version of the game (the creator of the Repack version of the game, from crack).

T
Tamerlan Khamgokov 11.05.22

can't find my konami folder

T
Taverna12345 11.05.22

Tamerlan Khamgokov
Did you specify the correct path to the game folder? So yours and not mine?

N
Niktyha 11.05.22

Taverna12345 Did
everything right, but now he writes - The file is damaged or incorrectly installed. Remove it before reinstalling.