3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krrrwa 11.05.22 12:41 am

Summer (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

If you do not transfer the save from the second part, will summer be considered dead by default?
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
GrYnT101 11.05.22

Rusik is alive
by default

k
krrrwa 11.05.22

GrYnT101
I'm not sure that the save from the second part was transferred to the third part because there were some glitches, by what missions can you understand that the save was transferred?

P
Playersaharan 11.05.22

Rusik
Fall of the Reardon House. Taken in Velen, as far as I remember (after the prologue). If there are spirits in the cursed house, then the save has glitched.

B
Bupycop 11.05.22

Rusyik
if by default he is alive, and when you transfer he is also alive, then in any case you will meet him.

A
Anatoly Rozov 11.05.22

Rusik
Default Summer is DEAD! Checked! To meet him, you need to either transfer saves or choose in the simulation of decisions that he is alive.

L
Lyokha-Bro- 11.05.22

Anatoly Rozov
for sure !!!

k
krrrwa 11.05.22

Anatoly Rozov
thanks, but will there be a mission with the summer soon? killed a griffin and it seems now he should go to vyzyma with Vesemir

x
xDimiDx 11.05.22

Rusik
Everything has just begun, but the Way is long)))

P
Playersaharan 11.05.22

Rusik
Let's just say, after the mission with Emhyr, take your time in the story and complete additional tasks, then you won't miss Summer

s
serial86 11.05.22

Quest Ghosts of the past with the participation of the well-known Leto from the second part. It begins in Velen in the village of Zalipye, with a tour of the village. And then Leto appears.

j
jackonda 11.05.22

I don't have saves, but I still have it! it depends on how you answer the general's questions..