3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tourent 19.11.19 03:45 pm

First impressions (Desolate)

Strange victim of genetic experiments by evil Russian scientists. A cross between a beaver with a goat, that is The Long Dark, and Fallout 4 is slightly powdered with the dust of Dead Space and dust of the Stalker. Playable, but Unreal Endgine version 4.18 suffers from the same bugs as in Everspace - very slow, freezes and crashes. It's not the fault of the developers of the game, it's the fault of Epic, who arrogantly refused to fix anything, saying all complaints and appeals not to like? buy a new version of the engine, we've got a fresh, new bugs! The game is still more multiplayer - permanent spawn items and monsters in a single game in an hour overkill, two I want to kill everything that moves, in three - I want to kill myself. Caring developers have provided a weak spirit for such a special option in the menu - SUICIDE (it is necessary to inform where follows, as well as promotion of suicide?). An interesting option is stress has no effect on gameplay (yet?), available almost from the start, mega cannon limited number of cartridges, of which there are exactly 3 (well, 2 for the pistol), so I run mostly with different staves, good tactics - e...the path and run off works great with zombies (soldiers had to lure one by one in stealth and actively tied up in the breaks). Realizing that the spawn is spreading not only monsters but also on the containers, it is possible to quickly become the local oligarch - run between the Oasis and the South Bay... what a run! Just banal seat in the bunker and every 10-15 minutes trip to the next neighborhood for 2-3 hours to give a profit on which gun to buy ammo and other nice little things, and then to dispossess neighbours of bandits and get rich (and thus also falls Expo!). But do not trust the boxes met their blood and then loot their belongings after 10 minutes comes the harsh uncle Spawn and fill the container on the list and stuff so as not complying with the requirements of the script sent to adressee space of RAM. The main lack - overload of 600 kg has only one consequence - sprint you will not have the word at all. The dream looters! In General, we play...

PS one, the game freezes and crashes due to the error of the engine - in the startup options list
-dx12 will slow down, but at least cease to fly
37 Comments
Sort by:
n
netutzhenetu 19.11.19

I have here one question, where did you find the weapon shop which is not

p
pavelice94 19.11.19

Personally, I have nothing no lag and no hangs, buy yourself a normal comp. The game is pretty hadrava and interesting. Still it is early access still have to cut and cut it I

C
ColonelJason 19.11.19

And that, in fact, a cartoon in the game itself? Co-op with friends or random people to feed mutantism to send?

t
tourent 19.11.19

pavelice94
You personally - this is a hundred million players around the world? or just you personally? In different configurations, WH and top, the engine bug manifests itself randomly. for two identical configurations - one is played, and the second is not

c
crashkill 19.11.19

Who met Labrys and where?

t
tourent 19.11.19

Hell, it's a fucking Edge Lights!

g
gekans 19.11.19

hack anyone tried it ?

t
tourent 19.11.19

gekans
a lot of people. some even turned out)))

n
netutzhenetu 19.11.19

gekans
HP broke, money broke, ammo, talent points could not max LVL 40 by the way

p
pavelice94 19.11.19

KHP did not work, Expo turned out, the talents, the details

A
Aleksey Chistyakov Igorev 19.11.19

guys how did you hack that? I tried using cheat engine, nothing came of it.

G
Gamer_Kenny 19.11.19

netutzhenetu
Here drop table _))))ATP advance

p
pavelice94 19.11.19

Alexey Chistyakov I.
all but HP breaks

T
Tibe_3 19.11.19

People ask the question has anyone found a drawing the first backpack, and the entire South climbed a goddamn thing. But going North from Oasis direct first tent honeys and the drawing improved from ESTs which I don't know how to craft((

t
tourent 19.11.19

Tibe_3
basic backpack in the next patch added by default. improved scriptella immediately because at that time in the backpack were all the way up to the skins podrostkovogo of polliwog

g
gekans 19.11.19

pavelice94
tried different prog does not find any values !

g
gekans 19.11.19

Alexey Chistyakov I.
they lie , it would be possible to hack would trainer gash. (storytellers video)

p
pavelice94 19.11.19

gekans
A storyteller, what do you want to show the number of talents, max LVL, max details, a first aid kit?:) almost all krmoe health breaks

a
akbelyak 19.11.19

pavelice94 wrote:
COP parts kits?:) almost all krmoe s
pavelice94
pavelice94
But how? vzlomali then?

A
Aleksey Chistyakov Igorev 19.11.19

gekans
actually I went to crack. turn on the game, then cheat engine, put the value of 'Float' and all finds. rushed experience , stuff and kits, tried the picture of health but does, stuff a maximum of about 56,000. well, something like this