3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil_in_I 11.05.22 12:41 am

Wargaming*s attitude towards the game (World of Tanks)

I've been thinking about this. Why doesn't anything change? They introduce patches in which there is nothing new for us (ordinary players). 2-3 new tier 1-4 tanks, uh, yummy, huh? And these "new" top French? How do they differ from the same top Germans? Even the names are the same. (for me, the only difference is the presence of a huge hatch on the amx 30 b and the color of the tanks). Same thing with graphics. How schoolchildren swear from WoT to BT when BT players start talking about gameplay and graphics. But it is so. I don't play BT myself, but it shows. Why couldn't it be possible to step further and make more modern technology? New tech levels? After all, it gets boring to play 5 years on the same one. For example, Armored Warfare, which is in CBT now. I received a pre-order, I like everything. New technique, graffon. Maybe it will be the same with her in 5 years, but sorry, WG is just making money right now. Everything is rubbing around those HD models that will be made for another 5 years (the developers themselves said so). Who needs it? Half of the users before HD on their FPS calculators had 30 on low. It would be better if something new was already done in the gameplay, otherwise it gets boring already somehow. Cut Artoo as they want, reduce damage, make gold shells more expensive, or only for gold. That's all I wanted to say. If you don't like something, I'm sorry, this is my opinion.
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drktmplr 11.05.22

Yes sir!!!
I fully support it, a case from life - “I’m driving like a type61 in a top with a leopard and an Englishman st, the damage is the same for everyone, penetration is almost the same, movement and armor too. And I ask myself, why the hell am I playing this.” I have been playing the game for almost 2.5 years, so I have already learned about all the characteristics of the running equipment itself, and every time it is the same, nothing new. . THERE WAS such a Hellket tank (it was), I just suffered from it, and while I got to it, it was wildly nerfed, and when I bought it, a bucket of bolts appeared in my hangar, or they could just change the level of battles for it and that's it, and you can kvass it was just left to change the level so that these tanks get to classmates or higher and that's it. And the technique was good and simple levels would not suffer! E. crazy premiums that either just die (e25, amhsds) or just shit (stb2, sausage,). So I saw a video here the other day and one in a box, so there is a picture of beauty, in general, it should have been like that on a PC first, and then on coffee makers. So I also began to notice that they began to give less money for victories, on the t-34 with 5-7 frags they gave me 5-7k more money before, and this hour at 5-6 levels you won’t get much silver! Campaign developed insolent and require money, but with this approach to play is no longer ice !!!!!!!!!! So I also began to notice that they began to give less money for victories, on the t-34 with 5-7 frags they gave me 5-7k more money before, and this hour at 5-6 levels you won’t get much silver! Campaign developed insolent and require money, but with this approach to play is no longer ice !!!!!!!!!! So I also began to notice that they began to give less money for victories, on the t-34 with 5-7 frags they gave me 5-7k more money before, and this hour at 5-6 levels you won’t get much silver! Campaign developed insolent and require money, but with this approach to play is no longer ice !!!!!!!!!!

I
Inso79 11.05.22

gold shells, on the contrary, are cheaper to make, so that you can play decently with their use. only for cumulatives to reduce damage, and for sub-calibers to increase the chance of ricochet. then it will make sense to carry different shells and choose them in relation to the situation, and not stupidly gold spit everything in a row.

N
NSerggg 11.05.22

Sore.
Gold was for gold, and because of the same whiners they introduced it for silver.
Aftar, Art has nowhere to cut!
If you can't play with her then that's your problem.

D
Devil_in_I 11.05.22

NSerggg
I'm not whining that gold is expensive, etc. etc. You need to remove silver, or increase the cost.
So that everyone does not have a full ammunition load of gold, but only for the sake of special cases, for some kind of burden.
And you can cut art, and that's for sure. In the same Armored Warfare, the top art does not have enough damage to swanshot any tank. She only has a huge splash (20 - 30 meters), and damage - 500 maximum. Why not do that? After all, when you are heavy and you get one shot, it's not normal. I can play with art, don't be afraid. She just spoils the gameplay completely with her 1.5k + suitcase.

W
Warface ArcheAge 11.05.22

the game is no longer a cake

D
Devil_in_I 11.05.22

Warface ArcheAge
This is why I pre-order Armored Warfare. At least something new. True, I don’t really like to sit out my pants for games.

B
BenziLLLa 11.05.22

You need to not only nerf the art, but... uplift it. Exactly apnut. Increase the accuracy and speed of the projectile. But you don’t need to release it at random, because separate modes are needed for art. Or, release artillery at that random, but in a platoon with a firefly. Take away this magical "satellite" sight and screw the view from the firefly's face. Arta himself understands and sees who and how to shoot and can ask the firefly to stop, and the firefly feels real support from the art and its effectiveness increases significantly. If the firefly is dead, hello fri-mode. The problem can only be in finding art (everyone remembers the penultimate lbz on lt in the last patch), but the game has dynamic platoons. Or Fri-mode, or a platoon. But the damage of art still needs to be cut. As mentioned above, a one-shot of the top heavyweight with pre-top art is never gutted.
For the projectiles. Gold should simply be limited, as in historical battles. The concept of the game will not allow changing the cost upwards, and the people will scream. Lowering the cost will only increase its amount, which will negatively affect the gameplay (how much more negative? Author's note)
At the top levels, it would be necessary to cut the penetration of all vehicles, except for some TTs. That's how bat shat, a fast drum tank can have penetration greater than that of the T110E5 and be considered a "perfectly balanced tank"?

Plus, some watermaker, I don’t remember who, put forward this idea: “If you are a tank that can and should shine, get on a map where you can shine. If you are a tank that can and should tank, get on a map where you can tank. And so on and so forth. "

About clone tanks. Of course, they are of little use to the average player. But clan wars... The whole problem of clan wars is that the destroyed equipment is blocked for a day. But at the same time, an enemy can attack the clan's lands, but there is nothing to fight back. But imagine that instead of one leopard you have two, instead of one T-62 you have three.

N
NSerggg 11.05.22

When they one-shot on heavy, yes, it’s unpleasant, but when do you one-shot?
I remember at Buratos a fulovy batchat visor, he probably was indignant, but this is a rarity, despite the fact that they did it with accuracy and speed of the projectiles!
The same story happened with helkat and kvass, because they whined a lot, a hundred of them are punished by these tanks ...
One thing is annoying - they listen to such whining, and the tanks are not nerfed very well.
With the right approach to the car, any imba tank. My personal opinion.

D
Devil_in_I 11.05.22

NSergg
Well, yes. I only play lt and st. For me, they are all imbs. I do not like to stand, because of this I did not play art. Among Fri, I only like T67 and Hellcat, just because T67 has speed like in Lt, and a tower, Hell also has a tower, and I like it. With heavy weights I only want 50b, because he has a maximum speed of 60 km. I hate standing. And in WoT, by the way, there is a bit too much standing.
When I played on low levels, on t1, it always threw at the province, and I have a drum. And then I got to the tops, and I realized that compared to this, low-levelers smoke on the sidelines. Niharasho somehow. The bands stand, they are afraid of artillery, they don’t shoot Fri, because there is no light, Lt and St stand, because they can hit TT ..

g
gremlet 11.05.22

Lots and lots of letters. Don't like it, don't play. No one will be able to influence the promoted WG, because as long as there is money, there is no point in changing anything. And if you want to play, don't whine.

THERE WAS such a Hellket tank (it was), I just suffered from it, and while I got to it, it was wildly nerfed, and when I bought it from me, a bucket with bolts appeared in the hangar.
It was not touched for 2 years. 2 years. For 2 years it was impossible to pump a tank lvl 6?

only for cumulatives to reduce damage

, gold shells, on the contrary, are cheaper to do ..... and not stupidly gold spit everything in a row.

D
Devil_in_I 11.05.22

Oh yeah. And now they cut all dozens of them with a sample of bbshkami. Golda was not touched. You give ammunition with full gold and donat. Who else doesn't agree that WG is just making money?

g
gremlet 11.05.22

Devil_in_I Did the right thing
. The breakdown was cut mainly by STs that we have in the game "NOT" imba even once. The fact that they have absolutely * one place * on the armor, supposedly tanking strands - does not bother anyone.

You give ammunition with full gold and donat
What a horror, 240 penetration at st, a nightmare. They should NOT call anyone on board, no. Only head to head, only hard.
And maybe it’s enough to link full gold and donat in the end? Do you donate loans?

D
Devil_in_I 11.05.22

Gremlet
If you ride with a full gold, the silver will end, IMHO.
I see you are experienced. St at the beginning of the battle should not break anywhere. When 50% -60% of the team remains, you can already start to twist someone realties. But not at the beginning. At the beginning, shoot from standard positions. It's the same IMHO.

B
BenziLLLa 11.05.22

Devil_in_I
Oh yes, there are so many "standard" positions on these maps that you can't stop eating.
(Further, the author would like to spread demoogy about the APC component of the game, bush-seating and the lack of movement on the map.)
Only money is rowing into the WG account. Are you saying donat is bad? And what will the developers eat? Yes, and the potatoes began to do something, and not just row money. Gold will be nerfed anyway, they have a lot of plans.

D
Devil_in_I 11.05.22

BenziLLLa
I didn't want to talk about bush-sitting, it's kind of off topic.
For 5 years, as in my opinion, it would be possible to make a normal gameplay. At the beginning, balance the cards and vehicles, so that there would be no UG and imb later, so as not to sadden the players with another nerf. Same with projectiles. First - the gameplay, and then the visual part, etc. And then after all, they sat for five years, and then suddenly they wanted to nerf almost all 10th penetration? And as I said, these HD models are useless. Not promptly.

g
gremlet 11.05.22

Speaking of standard positions. Want to know what's going on in set pieces? A lot of armored personnel carriers fly there. A lot of armored personnel carriers

Spoiler