3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.05.22 12:41 am

Spoiler! Isle of Mists... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell. Affairs with Dijkstra, Affairs of the state. importance, must be completed before sailing to the Isle of Mists or after? I just gathered all the allies with this Culture Hunt. Then he sailed to the island. There were no tasks for the second stage of the conspiracy against Radovid. And then the game warned of no return. As? I'm not afraid of spoilers.
16 Comments
Sort by:
l
leshaooo 11.05.22

This mission will continue further in the story after the island

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.05.22

From the heart. It seems that he himself thought so, but the inscription on the screen ... Completed the plot with an Kraytami. Completed the triad: An eye for an eye, a deadly plot, and...umm...Enemy of the state, it seems. For some reason, Emhyr gave a deposit in front of Kaer Morhen. There wasn't even a choice.
Stop! Maybe an enemy of the people? Everywhere is written differently. This is a quest with Elhard, am I right?

M
Mavladiy1988 11.05.22

THURISAZ
she will be there too)

K
KanoVoxLian 11.05.22

Affairs of the state importance, appears after the Islands with the Fog, and it is impossible to miss it.

7eVeN_Up 11.05.22

KanoVoxLian
Possibly, if you select the wrong option in the dialog.

K
KanoVoxLian 11.05.22

In short, this task appears after saving Philippa, one way or another, you can refuse to complete it.

m
marrader 11.05.22

Will there be Summer in The Witcher 3? if I didn't kill him in part 2,

S

KanoVoxLian
Saving Philippa? But Sapkowski had already "predicted" her death. There are more lines. Martyr Elhard.

S

Marrader
Yes. Help in battle.

M
Mavladiy1988 11.05.22

THURISAZ
yes the game is far from the book. Radovit made a fool))

X
X_ray_83 11.05.22

THURISAZ
Fil died like in 1276, the events of the game seem to be in 1273. And in the same place about the persecution of sorceresses, the developers did not come up with it.

S

Mavladiy1988
In fact, the book says about what Radovit will be later. Well, that he is now a latch, but the whole world will remember him as Bloody and tede and tepe. And that he is ready for this Philippa ... So here he is as he should be. Well, the developers have completed the job.

S

X_ray_83
Fil died like in 1276, the events of the game like in 1273. And in the same place about the persecution of sorceresses, the developers did not come up with it.
Honestly. I don't remember anymore. I have read the book for quite some time. I think her death was mentioned in... uh... Lady of the Lake, I think. Where Sapkowski introduces us to Condviramursa, whom Ciri encounters on a journey between worlds. She makes love to the fisher king.

M
Mavladiy1988 11.05.22

THURISAZ
no, I mean that they completely made him Shiz, and it turns out that leaving him alive is not at all an option, for more or less norms. endings.

S

So I don't want to miss anything. I don’t know how many times I will go through the game, but I don’t want to leave him in any ending. This is, as they say, personal - I do not like religious fanaticism.

C
CEMENTER 11.05.22

marrader
was like that. A good task with him, then in the battle he helps with other kents. Normal dude this Leto from Gulet.