3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Happy_Fen 11.05.22 12:41 am

Twitch cars in rollers (The Crew)

The game runs at medium-high, does not lag, but in the videos before and after the race, the cars of the rivals and mine twitch. What could be the problem? Steam version.
24 Comments
Sort by:
k
kuliok 11.05.22

such a game. Install the latest drivers. mb... will help.

T
Tatar 89 11.05.22

all the same , same trouble . Yes, it seems that I updated the firewood .. it didn’t help .. it all started after the last patch

H
Happy_Fen 11.05.22

Firewood is the last one. I don’t know about the patch, I bought the game yesterday. And by the way, how can I find out the version of the game in Steam?

F
Fat Vladimir 11.05.22

Pekashnikov sosnooley, I'm sitting on PS4 and don't worry about these lags of yours

g
gloccc 11.05.22

The Real Slim Shady 2.0
and you play 30 fps with drawdowns.

H
Happy_Fen 11.05.22

If developers are releasing a game for all platforms, then there should be an appropriate quality for each platform.

S
Sk1Vqa 11.05.22

In the settings "frame limit" set to 30!

H
Happy_Fen 11.05.22

Sk1Vqa
Doesn't work. It doesn't depend on the graphics settings along the way. I tried to conjure with them, but nothing helps.

S
Sk1Vqa 11.05.22

Happy_Fen
Sorry, it helped me

H
Happy_Fen 11.05.22

Sk1Vqa
Although, I just tried it and it really helped. But I would not want to limit it to 30 frames. We need to wait for patches, but for now I'll play like that. Thank you.

n
nominal 11.05.22

and what patches are you going to expect for a well-optimized game?

S
Setesh 11.05.22

it doesn’t seem to interfere with playing, I understand if the cars twitched like that during the race)

H
Happy_Fen 11.05.22

nominar
Such patches, so that it would be possible to play at 60fps, without jerky machines. These are bugs, not optimization. It is not even badly optimized. Yes, and with 980, you don’t have to worry so much about optimization)

F
Fat Vladimir 11.05.22

gloccc
F#ck her right in the pussy

H
Heksenpay 11.05.22

Happy_Fen
The problem is in the vidyuhi, when rendering video, it does not export videos.
The problem is not in the game for sure, maybe I'm wrong about your vidyuhi, but it's not worth denying.
In general, I’ll give you such advice, don’t set anti-aliasing to the maximum. I have a computer on ultras that pulls the game calmly, but in this game the most difficult thing is anti-aliasing, try playing with the settings and see what changes there will be.

s
shtromk 11.05.22

I also have this garbage, more precisely, it appeared after installing Windows 8.1, on 7-ke it was not with the latest patch, on 8.1 in the video it’s twitchy) And this is both on p290 and on stove 970

e
energy death 11.05.22

The Real Slim Shady 2.0
sit on and play soap silently with 30fps)

e
energy death 11.05.22

Happy_Fen twitching
in the videos that you watched and forgot bothers you? The main thing is that the game itself does not lag.
although they will get into pvp different ones with ping to heaven and pauses begin in the middle of the race.

e
energy death 11.05.22

shtromk
and you put 970 + 290 on SLIcrossfire you see everything will be as it should xD

e
energy death 11.05.22

Prodoter86
viral link