3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost_47 11.05.22 12:42 am

What DLC is not in the Deluxe Edition? (Far Cry 3)

Bought Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Edition on Steam. And I want to know that in this edition there are all the released DLCs for part 3? Or maybe there are some other DLCs that are not included in this edition? For example, from all sorts of collector's editions, gift ones, or maybe there are some exclusive DLCs that were given for pre-ordering the game.
In general, can you tell us in detail about all the DLCs that have been released?
21 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 11.05.22

Frost_47
Patches:
v 1.01,v 1.02,v 1.03,v 1.04,v 1.05 DLC:High Tides
Deluxe Edition Features:
Warrior Set:
• 2 exclusive tattoos (single mode).
• Homemade knife (single mode).
• Early access to the tattoo editor (network mode).
Predator Pack:
• 4 exclusive rare animals: black panther, white tiger, marsupial wolf, red vulture (single mode).
• Predator bow (network mode).
Hunter Pack:
• 3 collectible hunting skins for the character (single mode).
• M700 hunting rifle.
DLC "Lost Expeditions":
• 2 missions for single player mode, designed for 40 minutes of additional game time.
• Unique shotgun Type 10 for online mode.
The Hurk Package:
• 4 unique single player missions that combine elements of stealth and action along with a new character - Hurk.
• 2 exclusive victory animations for multiplayer. Get two more unique options for completing the online battle.

F
Frost_47 11.05.22

Well, what is written in the incentive and I can read it))
I would like to hear the words of a nerd who knows everything about the game and DLC in particular.

n
nestrbob 11.05.22

Frost_47
Do you know any DLC that is not in this assembly?

F
Frost_47 11.05.22

Well, here for example:
http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/17615203/?item=17615037

n
nestrbob 11.05.22

Frost_47
There is nothing new in your link, unless you need a doll.

F
Frost_47 11.05.22

Here it is:
Monkey Labor Exclusive Mission (This exclusive content is only available with the Crazy Collector's Edition):
Far Cry 3 Monkey Labor Pack includes 4 unique missions and an hour of additional gameplay.
Hurk, the charismatic new hero, is using the monkeys to clear the way for himself! In single player, use cover and explosives to fight your enemies. Unique multiplayer content is also available.

n
nestrbob 11.05.22

Frost_47
• 4 unique missions for a single player game, combining elements of stealth and action along with a new character - Hark.
This is the "Martyshkin Labor" set - just not a very good link in the description of the game.
Deluxe Edition Features:
* The Monkey Business Pack: Includes the character Hark with his exploding bomber monkeys, four intense missions featuring him, and two bonus multiplayer humiliations.
* Forgotten Expeditions: Uncover all the secrets of the ruins of the island from the Second World War in two exciting missions, and unlock the power of the shotgun in the rocket launcher in multiplayer mode.
* The Warrior Pack: Inflict terror on your enemies with a unique dagger and get an early unlock of tattoos in multiplayer mode.
* The Predator Pack: Hunt four ferocious beasts with the M-700 Predator rifle in single player mode, and take out enemies silently with the Predator bow in multiplayer.
Monkey Labor Exclusive Mission (This exclusive content is only available with the Mad Collector's Edition) This is purely a publicity stunt.
Look at my screen in the forum topic, made a year ago - when there was no "Mad Edition" in sight.
http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_3/770776/

F
Frost_47 11.05.22

Okay, now I understand everything. And what about 2 exclusive tattoos from the DLC warrior set? Is it like 2 exclusive skills of some kind?

n
nestrbob 11.05.22

Frost_47
Warrior set is a useless knife, given right at the beginning of the game, like a sniper. In a word, over the past year, the developers have not brought anything new to the game.

F
Frost_47 11.05.22

What about tattoos?
Warrior Pack:
• 2 exclusive tattoos (single mode).
• Homemade knife (single mode).
• Early access to the tattoo editor (network mode).

n
nestrbob 11.05.22

Frost_47
Look

F
Frost_47 11.05.22

So these tattoos are just for beauty or what?)

n
nestrbob 11.05.22

Frost_47
All this crap is just for the sick in the head, it doesn't add anything to the gameplay. I was completely up to the lantern, whether my GG has a tattoo or not.

U
UniKorn 11.05.22

So I'm wondering where to get the wingsuit from then, is it a DLC or what?

n
nestrbob 11.05.22

Korven200
Where did you see this suit?

n
ninja ultra-null 11.05.22

nestrbob
costume wing is, but is not given immediately. You will get it when you fly to another island according to the plot of the game.

n
ninja ultra-null 11.05.22

Korven200
yes it's a dlc if i'm not mistaken
i got it right away and i could easily get to the second island
but if you don't have a dlc you'll get a wingsuit according to the story

U
UniKorn 11.05.22

I have it, I just wanted to know .. is it related to DLC

u
user 11.05.22

Frost_47
It does not include Blood Dragon

F
Frost_47 11.05.22

topgeimer
Blood Dragon is not a DLC, it's an addon that positions itself as a standalone game.