3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
van2142 11.05.22 12:42 am

I don't even know what to call it..... (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

I naturally have a pirate)
played until part 13 of memories 1, decided to do a side quest in a cafe (they say that the income was fatter) where you need to eavesdrop on the conversation of innkeepers to save the dishwasher
, killed the innkeeper, pressed fast travel to this cafe through the map, the game loads with the inscription Ubisoft represents .....
and then I find myself in some kind of rags where this man tried to steal the watch that he lost to the blacksmith at first, but nothing happens, the character stops moving after 2-5 seconds
, what kind of crap is this, and the game was saved as damn it autosave
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
andreika1987 11.05.22

most likely a crooked pirate got it! I went through 100% of the game on a pirate and there weren’t any similar moments!

w
winarik 11.05.22

Well, now it has become fashionable among developers to insert so-called *Anti-pirate stuff* into games. Mb is one of them.

T
Taurin78 11.05.22

It’s a pity, of course, I personally liked the game in everything, and the gameplay, and the graph is not bad! But these bugs ... which are in no way connected with the power of the iron, but a common flaw, from this all desire to play it disappears

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 11.05.22

van2142 At
least you passed it somewhere. I launched at 15 fps and forgot about it...

Z
Zoran 198 11.05.22

TAUR75
I'm on my dinosaur :) I'm hacking normally! 20-45 fps jumps, on average high :) freezes only in NOVIGRAD!!! due to the load on the percent. (conf in the profile) (I didn’t see a single bug !!!???) version 1.05

P
PIRAT69 11.05.22

Zoran 198
You are talking about the Witcher, and here there is a discussion of Assassin Unity))

v
van2142 11.05.22

have to go through it again....

A
AlanuccioDeSemia 11.05.22

You just teleported to another island and started the Dead kings company. It's okay, go back to Paris and everything will be ok.
It’s just that everyone so accidentally comes across, since the carriage to a foreign island is right next to the cafe