3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aymayvamy 11.05.22 12:42 am

Monsters heal instantly (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Walking with Triss through the dungeon in the all or nothing task, the main monster at the end of the "katakana" was instantly healed after each hit and it was impossible to kill him, tried all the signs, everything that is advised against him in the bestarium is all healed for the same amount as the damage I inflicted on him .
12 Comments
Sort by:
a
aymayvamy 11.05.22

If this is really a bug and there is no way to kill the monster, tell me some kind of cheat or code to get through it

d
dr_okula 11.05.22

Console to
help

D
Dos9ra 11.05.22

let's say here (he himself has not yet reached this quest)

S
Saxalin2236 11.05.22

each monster needs its own approach, and potions are the main all-around... and not just taken and killed.

B
BOJIAND 11.05.22

Block the monster's HP regen with the Demetrius Bomb.

a
aymayvamy 11.05.22

Saxalin2236
Of course, I don’t understand what is the main one, but all the same, before, somehow there were more blows or just what to do with him first, so that you could kill him and the hint was what needs to be done.)

a
awesome bro 11.05.22

Use bombs, oils.

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

aymayvamy
what did you want from a vampire?? in the dungeon there is improved oil for vampires, get ready, drink mutagenic decoctions (werewolves are also not sickly treated)

p
punck 11.05.22

Passed without problems 5-6 levels above)) so it turned out simple.

i
igorekmaxi 11.05.22

You really need to look at the weaknesses of the monsters, I play at the penultimate level of difficulty, I met the devil about whom they wrote in neighboring branches that he was 'heavy'. A really thick mug is worse than a golem, but it lay down a couple of times after buckshot bombs, as a result of which it was only extinguished. If it is cut cleanly with a sword, then it would be for a long time.

p
propeller-faust 11.05.22

aymayvamy
It was in the task of some dude near Oxenfurt, in the No Man's Lands. He promised me a letter through Pontar to enter Oxenfurt with discounts if I helped his brother survive during the clearing of ghouls on one of the battlefields. So there was one ghoul who regenerated his health every second. As a result, I just gave up on this task. But the "all or nothing" task was recently completed on a pirated game and patch 1.0.3. (Last stable patch, abandoned litsuha on 1.0.5 because it's terribly bugged.). So, on 1.0.3 everything was stable. There, this devil regenerates but is killed without any problems at max. difficulties. So you might have a bug. Roll back to 1.0.3. For the next patches, forget it. They are initially krivorukov from developers.

e
endar44 11.05.22

Yes, the fir trees burned Irden and Igni and that's it.