3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taddey 11.05.22 12:42 am

Questions about rain and sun. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why in the game when it rains - it is not visible (you can see the current at the beginning of how it goes - just a few drops, and if especially after the next load - it's not visible at all) but only circles from drops are visible everywhere and there are no drops themselves ???
And why the morning in the game comes at 3 o'clock in the morning with a penny - the sun is already rising with might and main. Why so early ???
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Podlui 11.05.22

Taddey
, I don't know, drops are visible to me, although I play at minimum wages, apparently you did something with the config, or some kind of bug

T
Taddey 11.05.22

I did nothing with the config - everything is on max except for Hairworks. I'm telling you - the drops are visible mainly only after the first boot - and then - it is clear (in circles on the ground) that it is raining - but at least a few drops are visible. And after the next downloads (for example, after death) - it is not visible, and even more so.
And why is the morning, not even the morning, but the DAY comes so early - the time is 3 and a half hours in the morning (on the game timer) and the sun has long since left the horizon - and somehow the transition from night to day abruptly occurs. Somehow I don't understand it?

P
Podlui 11.05.22

Taddey
about the dawn, I don’t know, maybe some idea of ​​the authors, or there is some information on the books, but I don’t know about the drops, everything is fine with me, when it rains, the fps drops by 7-10

S
Shadows3D 11.05.22

Taddey
because this is probably a fantasy world, so the sun is weird :)

O
Oak Sorcerer 11.05.22

I now have a dawn at half past three, so apparently summer is in the game, everything is in a bunch.

s
sanya2014 11.05.22

I generally begin to dawn at 2 3 o'clock