3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikita2112 11.05.22 12:42 am

What is the cheapest way to pay for purchases on Steam?

I pay from my mobile phone through the Xsola website. They charge approximately 12% of the purchase price. I did not pay with a bank card, because It seems to me not very safe to shine your card. With all sorts of Qiwi and Yandex-money, it was hard to bother. And from a mobile phone it’s simple and fast, but the high percentage of the commission confuses.
So, in what way do you pay for purchases in the incentive, and which one seems to you the cheapest, most convenient and safest?
26 Comments
Sort by:
A
ANTI_XPECT 11.05.22

Visa card and no interest. And what does "shine the map" mean?

n
nikita2112 11.05.22

Andrey199483
And what does it mean to "shine the map"?
Well, like suddenly a virus steals card data. After all, on some sites you can pay with a card without SMS confirmation, just knowing the data that is printed on it.

A
ANTI_XPECT 11.05.22

nikita2112
In the incentive, no SMS confirmation is needed. And based on your opinion, they are fooling more than half of Steam buyers (about the same amount they buy with a card)

n
nikita2112 11.05.22

Andrey199483
Read carefully. I did not write that everyone is being fooled by those who pay with a card.

F
Flow4Master 11.05.22

What prevents you from stirring up a new card and throwing money on it back to back for a purchase on Steam, using it only for Steam? Moreover, you can only throw a certain amount into the Steam wallet, such as 150r, 300r, etc.

n
nikita2112 11.05.22

Flow4Master
What's stopping you from making a new map
Laziness gets in the way. It is necessary to go somewhere, stand in line, sign something, read, understand, wait. Fu, nerd.

PS I understand that I will not get another answer here. Everyone pays by card. It's rotten here. I'll create a better theme about homosexuals or GTA5 on PC. Any more active discussion will be ...

G
Glnai 11.05.22

If you really don’t want to start a wallet, then good luck in finding a terminal, there are very few of them, but there are direct withdrawals to Steam simply by account login, commission 0

S
Satty 11.05.22

if there is no desire to show the card or be afraid that cash will be stolen from it, then we get a second card, transfer the required amount to it and buy games

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 11.05.22

I pay through Yandex! And I'm fine!)

n
nikita2112 11.05.22

Fluffy_Dumpling
What commission do they charge for Yandex money?

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 11.05.22

Do you mean commission in the terminal?

n
nikita2112 11.05.22

Fluffy_Dumpling
Both in the terminal and when paying for the purchase (if any)

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 11.05.22

To be honest, huh! I have never seen more than 7% in terminals! And when paying in Steam, in general, XZ! Is there a commission on steam too? I never noticed anything!

n
nikita2112 11.05.22

Fluffy_Dumpling
So today I bought two games for 158 rubles, and 180 were withdrawn from my mobile phone account. It turns out a commission of 13%. And in the incentive itself there seems to be no commission, only in the payment system.

S
Slava74oren 11.05.22

I send money through the Qiwi terminal, transfer money from Qiwi to Steam and not any interest.

G
GamOl 11.05.22

I pay through qiwi .... percent 0

k
kriss-2006 11.05.22

I agree with GamOl, QIWI is what you need !!!

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 11.05.22

There are no commissions on Yandex! Right now I tried to buy a game on Steam! It costs 134 rubles and pay through Yandex wallet also 134 rubles.

D
Dok13 11.05.22

yes - with Yandex.money you didn’t get confused in vain - you spent 10 minutes on registration and you pay to your Steam wallet without commissions and exactly as much as you need to buy the game ...

M
MunchkiN 616 11.05.22

All you need is 2 cards and 2 accounts. so that one had 10 for all sorts of little things. and lam on another account.
However, all of a sudden I don't have any electronic form of payment. I can't buy a gay age.
the safest way, I think this boxed edition is the most convenient. cheapest recipient of direct e-mail payments.