3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil_in_I 11.05.22 12:53 am

G-gameplay on T49 (World of Tanks)

How to play it? I'm going to pump it out, but everyone painfully often says that it doesn't have "special" gameplay. What and how?
2 Comments
Sort by:
B
BenziLLLa 11.05.22

The problem with all high explosives in general is randomness. Today you hit the IS-7 for 900 hp, and tomorrow you spat out a miserable 150-200 in the T-54 reg.
Directly, this machine, like a firefly, is used with difficulty, because the dimensions and mediocre mobility will not give either active or passive light. Sniping from long distances is also difficult.
It turns out that somewhere in the middle of the battle we must seep through the enemy, go into his stern (it’s not worth it on the sides, the Soviets and the Chinese have screens that devour a fair part of the dagi), fire our projectile at close range, and dump or to his own, or to the enemy at the base.

D
Devil_in_I 11.05.22

I have a friend (cancer) on a test server once in a battle on it burst into two opponents ... on cd ... and played on full cumulative
shots with a kumel foch in the stern, at an angle of 40-50 degrees - "hit", no damage. Haha.
well, there would be 300-400 dagas with a land mine