3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protectorr19 11.05.22 12:54 am

Novigrad does not let in the story (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day to all, gentlemen of the forum! I need your help and advice! Faced the following problem: according to the quest where you need to lure Doo Du with the help of a theatrical performance, there is an extra. the task is to hire a group of jugglers. This is where troubles start for me when I go into the jugglers room, the girl plays the lute, but she does not appear in her hands, and as soon as it comes to dialogue with her, the screen becomes cloudy and a long download begins, which ends with a crash. This is repeated every time. Well, I thought to hell with them with jugglers and did not hire them, I immediately started the play, but as soon as she got to the moment when Geralt invites a security guard to the stage, the game also freezes and always loads. A similar trouble arose with a side task (hunting for a monster, which I took in the same Novigrad).
I must say right away - I play on a bucket of the Jurassic period: percent. Some kind of AMD atlon (2 cores) at 3GHz, video geforce 650ti boots, 8 gigabytes of operatives, the paging file was disabled, but the trab was also with the paging file, all firewood was updated.
If anyone has experienced this please help!
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
Izuru Hitachi 11.05.22

Most likely just one of the game files is corrupted. In this case, I advise you to reinstall the game.

P
Protectorr19 11.05.22

Izuru Hitachi
will try, thanks for the advice!
People, if there is another version, I will be grateful!

z
zdanu4 11.05.22

not. here is a broken file.

d
danyil695 11.05.22

Protectorr19
Set the graphics to minimum, and the resolution too...
Run as administrator...
Turn off third-party processes...

P
Protectorr19 11.05.22

zdanu4
that's right, reinstallation helped, thank you all!