3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
replicator 11.05.22 12:54 am

Master League (Pro Evolution Soccer 2014)

I have a question, does anyone develop players? I have a maximum of 1 point up for the season
25 Comments
Sort by:
L
Legend1407 11.05.22

Well, maybe that's for the best. In the 13th PES, playing for Chelsea, Mata and Hazard scored 5-10 points in a season. It is clear that the players are young, talented, but not to the same extent that in 2 seasons they can already be like Ronaldo or Messi. In general, in the new PES they did more realistically.

S
Single911 11.05.22

but the fact that a young (16 years old) giggs has a skill of 92 does not bother anyone? so do others

L
Legend1407 11.05.22

Turn off classic players

S
Single911 11.05.22

they are not included!

M
Mmonstrik 11.05.22

Yes, by the way, there is no possibility to enable or disable the player development function. Anyway, I didn't find it. In previous versions, I disabled development to increase complexity.

A
ARCHAT86 11.05.22

Do I understand correctly that in the master league they cannot be fired?

A
ARCHAT86 11.05.22

There is the first trophy in the "master league"-))

A
ARCHAT86 11.05.22

I started with Borussia D.
Difficulty - naturally the last one, 10 minutes The
championship is practically in my pocket - in 6 rounds I am ahead of Bavaria by 8 points. In the championship, he won both matches against Bayern with a score of 2-1.
But now we have to play with Bayern again .. in the German Cup final.
In the Champions League, we had to play qualifying matches against Lyon - 7-3 in 2 matches in total.
The group caught Manchester United, PSV and RealSociedad. 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss. Took 1st place in the group.
In 1/8 with difficulty defeated Juventus 2-1. In 1/4 Manchester City won 5-3.
Now there is a 1/2 final with Marseille. If I reach the final, either Real Madrid or Barcelona will be waiting for me there.

A
ARCHAT86 11.05.22

Won the championship ahead of schedule.

A
ARCHAT86 11.05.22

Bayern sat well on the tail

A
ARCHAT86 11.05.22

Well, in the next match we had to play with Bayern for the cup . We
won the match with great difficulty. Kevin Grosskreutz, a player who doesn't often get into the squad, scored the ball

4 players made it to the symbolic team
And Lewandowski is the best player

But now the last test is the Champions League final against ... Real Madrid.
By the way, in the semi-finals with Marseille, the first match ended 3-3 (in France). But at home he put a spectacular point 3-0.

A
ARCHAT86 11.05.22

The final against Real turned out to be dramatic and not easy

. For the first time, I won absolutely all the trophies of the season. And playing on the last level of difficulty.

m
mod648 11.05.22

the last penalty the goalkeeper stepped)

A
Alex March 1971 11.05.22

Cons of the master league: No ability to hire coaches;
There is no chip with the development of certain skills for football players (there is no training for each player separately);
To get into the standings of your league, you need to do a bunch of movements in the menu. For now, that's all on the surface.
The pros are, of course, the match itself. He is willing to play. Finally, they removed the fool of the assistant, who got it in parts 12 and 13.
If something is wrong, correct it.

M
McLaren MP4-4 11.05.22

Alex March 1971, I’m also adding ...
- There are also no videos with the appointment of a head coach or the purchase of a particular player. (demonstration)
Maybe for someone they are not important, but it seems to me that because of such trifles it is sometimes pleasant to play exactly in PES.
And in the 14th version, everything was cut. Why or who did they do it?

- Removed the emotions of the coach on the edge.

- The calendar was removed. Previously, it was possible to transfer to any date, now you have to crawl every day + before the days turned over, now every day - some kind of download.

- By the minuses, I also attribute the opportunity to immediately start a career for a top club.
I remember back in FIFA 05-06 (when I played it), it was impossible to choose a club with five stars.

S
Sem Williams 11.05.22

And for now, without the RPL, I don’t want to start the Master League. But still I want to start for Real Madrid.

M
McLaren MP4-4 11.05.22

Sultan Hanchaev, I started only for Barca. So a trial version.
Because without the second League, it is simply impossible to play a career as a coach, for the second season, in the First League, it will simply creep out unknown, invented teams.
Well, the above absence and the game of this or that feature make the game (mode) dull.
I play PES only in demo mode and Champions League.
I'm waiting for one or another quality (mainly PESEDIt) to come out.

A
ANJI-TERMEN 11.05.22

how to update pes14 to have german championship and russian premier league?

A
ANJI-TERMEN 11.05.22

I don't know where to go and how to do it, please help

A
ANJI-TERMEN 11.05.22

and I can’t create an online master league, I don’t have anywhere to go online