3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
scorpter 11.05.22 12:54 am

How to kill ghosts (Red Faction: Armageddon)

Help! At the first meeting with ghosts (monsters that disappear), you need to kill two in the area blocked by the force field, but they stupidly do not appear. What to do?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darth Severis 11.05.22

I had such a shnyaga on boxing when I went through it 2 times, then I calculated them with a skill that raises everything

s
scorpter 11.05.22

What skin is this? wave?
passed the first place, but stalled on the second

L
Lokki169 11.05.22

Yes, the same crap on the second stuck, I can’t kill him, I can’t find it!

a
abe2009 11.05.22

guys advice can help someone or maybe not,
karoch if you play on direct 9, then they will stupidly disappear or finally not appear !!
and if you turn on the game on 10-11 direct, then they appear and never disappear))))
try !!!)))))))

E
Erin LaFey 11.05.22

abe2009
and you suggest to rearrange the operating system because of one game? very funny my computer is not only for games

m
maxstass 11.05.22

abe2009
That's what helped me! Thank you!
Comrades, just so that there are no problems, you need to have a 2nd OS on the 2nd section!
In general, everything works in W7, ghosts appear, crap on XP =(

M
Max Fry 11.05.22

Their hissing has already eaten into my head =_=

Y
Yegorrrrr 11.05.22

I can’t go through the chapter in a hurry, I’m already putting on an exosuit, exterminating everyone, I reach the prisons, I kill everyone there, and now I go into the next prison room (as I understood the last one before leaving) and it is blocked on both sides by yellow-orange smoke. I run, I am looking for a ghost, but it is not there, I destroyed everything to the smallest piece, there is nowhere to go, nothing is said about this in the walkthroughs. can anyone come across this?
Please tell me what to do?

1111.84 11.05.22

Downloaded the game not here, stuck when I kill the invisible, I can not take off the suit. Took down the game. Downloaded here, installed English, but still, according to the saved data, the game is in Russian. And the problem repeats again. I tried in dx10, but the invisibility does not appear at all. Please tell me how to be?

1111.84 11.05.22

Egorrrrr
solved the problem?